Chapter 6 - The Dream

*Beginning of dream*

"This is my house" He takes my jacket and my bag. I walk through the house and two puppies come up to me. I bend down and pick one of them, Molly. Jose turns the corner and asks me if I would like something to drink.

"Sure!" He disappears and comes back with a cup of orange juice. I grab the cup and gulp it down. I am so anxious. I hand him back the cup and he laughs

"Thirsty, huh?" I blush. He takes the cup back and washes it. He calls for me and I walk to the kitchen.

"Jose?... This isn't funny! Come out!" No response. I start to get nervous and walk around the house. I am still holding Molly as he jumps out, grabs me, and throws me and Molly onto the sofa. I burst into laughter as I slap his arm. He laughs and places Molly onto the floor. He's on top of me, oh shit. What's going to happen? I thought. He starts to smile and moves up off me lightly.

"No no no, come back." I pull him back up. He smiles and then quickly gets serious. Is something wrong? Just as I thought this his lips slowly pressed against mine. The kiss escalated quickly and before I knew it our clothes were off. My tongue moved as swiftly as he did the same and it was as if we'd kissed like this before. Are we going to have sex? He grabs my ass and pulls me on top of him. Now I'm riding and grinding so hard I could feel the friction between our underwear.

"Do you have a condom? I mean this is my first time but I know that we are supposed to use one of those..." I ramble.

"Don't worry about it babe, I got it." Babe? He gets up to get one and comes back, placing himself in the same position. We get back into the vibe.

"Take it off" I whisper to him as he is kissing my neck. He follows and starts to pull off mine. I notice he is struggling as I am on top of him so I lightly push up and help him out. now we are both completely skin to skin, besides my bra, and he swiftly turns us over. Leaving me on the bottom and him now dominating. His hand wraps my neck as he slowly enters me. When he first comes in, I shift a little because I felt a pinch. He pushed me down more and I love it. He slides into to more a couple more times, again and again. I can slowly feel myself reaching my climax as my legs start to shake and I feel my vagina tighten against his dick. I moan and my back arches. My eyes roll to the back of my head making me want more. I grab his arms and squeeze.

"MORE MORE MORE" I moan and he starts to pound me. I am loving this.

"Harder! Harder!" I place my hands on his back as he leans over and kisses me. I'm scratching him up and soon enough he is finishing in the condom and well, I am all over his couch. whoops. He kisses me and gets up to retrieve a rag to clean me off of his couch. As he walks away slowly I sit down and start to put my clothes on.

"Serenity!.... Serenity!! Wake up"

                                                                                 *End of Dream*

"Serenity!!!" I feel my arm being shaken. Shit, It was just a dream. How the fuck am I supposed to talk to him tomorrow? Ignore him maybe?