Chapter 2 - The Beginning

Ok, let's backtrack and take it from the beginning for a sec. My name is Serenity Gonzalez and I am 16 years old. It is September 5, 2019 and I am going into my freshman year of high school and honestly, I'm kinda scared. I put on my new lace t-shirt, my ripped jeans, and my grey heel boots. My mom comes with me to school and we head upstairs to the main office to get my schedule.
"Hello, I'm Serenity and I'm here to get my schedule." The girl sitting in the front desk looks at me.

"Sweetie, you have to go to your home room and there you will get your schedule. You can find your home room by going out by the bathrooms and finding you room number by the first letter of your last name."

"Ok! Thanks!" I kiss my mom goodbye and walk to my class. The first thing they do is ask for my name.
"Hey um hunny, your name isn't on the list. Are you sure your registered here?"
"Yes I am, I mean I was supposed to go to round two for LaGuardia but I never handed in my paper. I was accepted here and thought the offer was still on the table." The lady then told me to head back upstairs to the main office and tell them my situation. They looked me up on the database.

"Serenity, it says here that your still in middle school. Is this correct?"

"No, I graduated I should be registered here." I explained the whole round two thing again and she tells me that since I never really "accepted" my acception from this school that I wasn't registered into any high school. I had to spend the day in the office and I got to help with some work things. I went home and my mom and I had to search up what to do. We learned that we had to go to the district people and get myself registered. It took me about a month and a half to get registered. My second "first day" of school was October 15 and I walked in during third period. The principal put me into AVID classes which are honors and AP classes. I walked to my advisory class and seen that a couple of my friends from middle school actually go here too. I go through the day and go home right after school. I had no knowledge of the lunch during 8th or that my friends stood at lunch too. I'll tell you about the next day tomorrow, right now it's bedtime. Goodnight!