5 || Agreeable Arguments

Hey guys, quick heads up, we're going to hear about some of the crimes that Bakugou has committed so if you're sensitive to that stuff...

Well really, if you're sensitive you shouldn't be reading a book about an abused, depressed, possibly suicidal hot anime guy buuuuttt people do anyways so like /:

I felt obliged to put the warning there. This book isn't particularly angtsy though, so it shouldn't trigger too much.

Ye haveth beeneth warnedeth

Bakugou Katsuki's POV

Bright white pierced through the bland darkness behind Zero's closed eyelids, and he turned his head to the side in a vain attempt to get away from the unwelcome presence.

The light persisted though, following him to where he now faced the other way. Letting out a groan of annoyance, he brought a hand up to cover his tired eyes.

Or tried to.

Bright scarlet irises snapped open, locking on to where his arm was pulled out to his side. His pupils dilated as his lethargic brain finally registered the weight and icy touch of handcuffs.

Cold panic seeped in as his head turned to look down the rest of his body.

Where his chest, stomach, wrists, shoulders, knees and ankles met whatever hard vertical bed he was on, solid silver shackles were draped tightly across.

Heights Zero could handle. Small spaces Zero could deal with. But chains? No.

He hated the way they bit into his fair skin, hated the way they restricted his movement, hated the way the undiluted metal cut off his Quirk. He hated everything about them.

Out of instinct, his panicking body acted before he thought anything through. Legs kicking, arms thrashing, he screamed against the gag he found shoved in his mouth.

"Hey there, easy now kid. These are just precautionary, we're not going to hurt you."

Zero dragged his infuriated glare up to meet the gaze of a tall man wearing a formal beige overcoat. He had cropped black hair and dark eyes, but spoke earnestly.

Chest heaving and fingers twitching out of habit, Zero felt cold dread clutch around his heart like a vice. This man...Zero had seen him before. He had worked by All Might in the News a few times.

Despite how hard he thought about it, the name eluded him. Now that he focused on it, Zero noticed that his thoughts were less orderly than normal.

His astoundingly sharp mind seemed like the dulled edge of a blade, and his emotions were even more of a swirling mess than normal. That's it then...He'd been drugged.

The same level but authoritative voice cut through his musing, and Zero once more diverted his attention to the man standing in front of him.

"The name's Tsukauchi Naomasa. And you are?"

Zero stared at the man, not blinking or giving any indication he heard what was said. Even if he did, it wasn't like he could reply with the muzzle over his mouth. Naomasa chuckled, as if only then realising the extent that Zero had been chained down to.

"Ah never mind, you can tell us after we've given you our proposition."

Zero's brows furrowed.

The investigator took a step back from the wall Zero was stuck to, brandishing a clip board full of rustling papers. He flipped through them, reading out loud as he went.

"Ground Zero, a wanted and well known villainous prodigy. Lets see here...You've committed at lest twelve crimes in every section of the Criminal Offences, and numerous felonies.
Aggravated assault, vandalism, terrorism, arson, robbery, theft, and multiple accounts of manslaughter along with murder. Accidental and not."