A.N. || NANI

So...Another quick AN. Sorry for posting so many, and sorry it's so long. But please do read this, the last bit's important.

So to start, not only is this the first Reader Insert book I've taken seriously writing, but it's the only time I've ever written anybody as gender fluid.

I am so, so sorry if I get anything wrong, or mix something up! I swear, any offence I cause is accidental and absolutely unintentional.

And I know I've also covered some upsetting content in this book, that last chapter particularly. If you've experienced anything like that, are feeling unhappy after reading it, need help with it or just think I've got something wrong, tell me.

If you don't let me know, I won't be aware of the problem and it might go on to upset other people! Please!!!

But just another quick note here that's kinda important; I'm thinking about discontinuing this book at some point soon in the future.

I know that I've lead you on and left this at something of a cliffhanger, but I'm starting to get less and less free time to write now that I'm in High School. (I'm a young choild, life sucks ()) Yep, that's my excuse for being lazy.

But seriously, I just went back to read the first chapter of this book and cringed so hard at my own writing that I spilt water all over myself :')

So if you could let me know whether you think I should stop the book here or just re-write it so that it's higher quality, that'd be great. Thanks!!

Please be safe, kind, and take care of yourself. Lots of platonic and appreciative love, Author-Chan.

EDIT: I am continuing this story, so ignore all that. I'll just be on a small hiatus for editing old chapters rather than producing new ones, but I will continue updating whenever I can!!