9 || Fist Fight

Sorry not sorry peoples, but Villain Bakugou is a sassy boi who gets more moody than me on my period so I'm gonna bend his normal reactions to stuff a little 😉😏

Bakugou Katsuki's POV

Barely had those six words left his mouth, than Monoma lost the capacity to say anything more. This had often been the case after Zero hit people in the stomach, and this time was no exception.

Monoma doubled over, reeling away from him.

"For future fucking reference," Zero growled lowly, "Keep your damn hands and opinion to yourself."

He moved away, shifting his sharp glare onto the small ring of people who had gathered around the commotion.

"Or at least be ready to get some back." He added as he turned from the whole scene.

Stumbled footsteps reached Zero's ears, their hurried pace giving away their intentions.

In a fluid movement Zero brought one hand up to firmly redirect the fist swung at his head, while reaching around and twisting his foot out. Monoma's blind charge led him to trip over Zero's outstretched leg, helped along the way by a hard shove, and Monoma stumbled to regain his balance.

Turning to face him, Zero met the pure indignation behind those grey eyes with his own straight anger.

"I might just be imagining things, but I was under the impression we were done dipshit." He spat, conveying to everyone he wasn't in the mood for a fight.

Not giving any coherent reply other than a shout, Monoma sprung forwards again, rearing his arm back for another poorly aimed punch. It was extremely obvious where this hit would land, almost a little bit too obvious.

Monoma may have been an idiot, but Zero knew no one who got into U.A. was completely tactless. Just as suspected, Monoma changed trajectory mid way through the air, pulling his left hand out as well for an uppercut to hook under Zero's lower ribs.

Having thought this would happen, both hits were easily blocked and Zero twisted his body away, grabbing onto Monoma's right wrist to avoid it delivering any stronger blows.

Grabbing Monoma by the scruff of his uniform and pushing him to the ground, Zero pinned the boys arms down and dug his knee into his back.

"I said, I think we're done here?" Zero snapped, irritated at Monoma's stubborn stupidity. If any of the teachers here caught him in this little brawl, he'd get doubled security measures for sure.

That, of course, would only make it harder for him to figure out an escape. In other words, a totally avoidable adherence to Zero's finely thought through plans.

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry, just let me go."

Muttering to himself, Zero got off, but made an effort to push his weight onto the knee dug into Monoma's back, earning himself a grunt of pain from the other boy.

Hands once more back in his pockets, Zero continued on his way like nothing had happened. He still wanted to get some time to himself outside this lunch, and this had been a completely unnecessary waste of those precious moments on his own.

The people around Zero parted like water, meaning he made record time through the normally crowded courtyard. He became aware of the silence that had fallen over the whole place, as people from all manner of courses and year levels stared at him.

He met the eyes of any person who had the guts to hold his gaze, regardless of age, gender or status.

His own new 'peers' were all looking considerably paler than the others, as the only ones who knew how completely capable and willing he would have been of snapping that Monoma kids neck.