8 || Classroom Chaos

Bakugou Katsuki's POV

Unlike most high schools, U.A. had its classes take lessons together as per their division. Class 1-A was stuck with Class 1-A, Class 1-B was stuck with Class 1-B, and so forth.

In other words, Zero had no reprieve from the idiots he found himself surrounded with. All nineteen other students came up and introduced themselves to him, albeit wearily, and he greeted each of them, albeit reluctantly.

It was only because of the remote sticking out of Aizawa's pocket that Zero acted this courteous. If it had been up to him, he would've flipped them all off and thrown himself out of the eighth story window then and there.

Taking a moment to step back and think about it, Zero tried to picture how the other kids would see him.

First, a foreboding warning from their well respected teacher about Zero's instability. This would have had them imagining something along the lines of a buff, burly looking man with scars on his face and a broken nose.

Of course, with his age mentioned that might have shifted to more of a thin, shady looking youth with bags under his pale eyes and a sadistic smile like Blood Bitch's.

It wasn't Zero's choice, that's just how those age brackets were stereotyped as Villains. And, judging from the shocked looks he had earned himself in the ten minutes he'd been sitting here, Zero was right.

He could see how surprised and disbelieving they were the second he stepped through the door. Zero supposed if the roles were reversed he would be too. Just better at hiding it is all. He was willing bet good money that none of them had expected him to be a tall, well built boy with light skin and looks normal enough to fit right in with the rest of the class.

Zero wasn't exactly what you'd call average though, all things considered.

With ashen blond hair stuck in a foreign punk-like style and eyes the colour of untainted blood, a face like his was undoubtedly considered somewhat imposing. The scowl almost constantly contorting his brow didn't help this, and neither did his permanent glare. But Zero didn't really care.

Not of what these U.A. kids thought of him and his unsuspecting appearance, and not if he was pretty enough to fit people's expectations.

That being said, he never liked lacking in anything so he was not careless when it came to taking blows to his head. It wasn't like he wanted to be stuck with a crooked face for the rest of his life.

No, one could say he was almost meticulous when it came to preserving anything to do with his audacious reputation. Not caring what other people thought and upholding a high kept sense of self-esteem were two completely different things.

That, of course, did nothing to stop him from sullying this ridiculous school uniform as much as he could though.

— — —

The first lesson they had this Monday was Literature with 'Miss' Midnight, followed by another single of English taught by Present Mic. Both teachers had their own individual remote controls for Zero's collar, and each was determined to keep a close watch on him.

After suffocating in the obnoxiously loud environment of a school room for almost one hundred and twenty minutes straight, Zero was relieved to finally get some time to himself during the first break.

Refusing food from the cafeteria, he simply walked out to the open school grounds and claimed a spot under a blooming cherry tree. A tired sigh escaped his lips before he could stop himself, and Zero stared up at the clear blue sky as he contemplated his options.