Chapter 1

*the children's pov*

It was unusual for us to wake up early after the hail storm last night but my little sister, Katsumi, was really adamant to see the wreckage of the storm. Our Fathers are really reluctant, especially Papa Izuki since he's a worrywart person, thank god for Papa Shouto since he talked sense to him and because we are going out, he asked us to buy some groceries, our first errand for a while. I was also assigned by Papa Katsuki to take care of both of my little siblings, I just hope that they wouldn't cause any trouble since I fear Papa's wrath sometimes. He's too loud.

After that scary storm, the streets are safe enough to be filled with people again. We were on our way to the bus stop with little Katsumi in front doing her merry march, Mizuki just walking in a nervous position, I sometimes stirred them out of the pile of glasses and rock solid ices. Being an older sister seems tough but I pretty got used to it and be cool by just being an older sister for my cute little siblings.

I looked around the place and frowned at the car ahead of us.

"Damn, that was really an insane hail storm last night." I spoke out, the car has its windows completely wrecked. Mizuki just looked then examined the car and nodded while Katsumi cackled and puffed her chest like a prideful girl she is.

"That car's windows weren't strong enough to handle some golf balls?" She taunted and huffed, "Weak! You should die!!" She said and kicked the car's wheels.

"Katsumi!" I called her out and dragged her away from it. She resisted and clawed my hands.

"Die! Die! Idiot Satsu-nee!" She shouted. I sighed and just rolled my eyes, sometimes I can see Papa Katsuki in her, they both are short-tempered. Just remembering him being angry made me shiver.

"Demons." I mumbled to myself. Katsumi had escaped my hold on her, making me sigh once again. She glared at me and stomped on my feet with her small ones. It hardly hurts but my feelings are the ones that take damage. My little sis sure is a cruel one.

"Idiot Satsu-nee!" She shouted once more and ran ahead of us. My lips quivered as I looked at Mizuki who stood in silence once again.

"Am I a bad big sis?" I asked him. He widened his eyes at me, he was taken aback as he tried to form out a word making a shy blush spread on his cheeks.

"N-no, of course not, Satsu-nee!" He said as he brushed his hand on his hair. "I..uh...you're cool, sis!" He said while his face bloomed in red shade. I chuckle at his appearance and pat his fluffy hair.

"Thanks, Mizuki-kun." I said, "Let's catch up to Katsumi!" I dragged him by his arm as we looked for Katsumi. We both saw Katsumi stopped at the bus stop, she just stood there while staring. I suddenly felt an uneasy feeling as I jogged towards her, Mizuki following suit.

"Katsumi?" I called, she snapped out of her stare and looked at me with fear and tears in her eyes.

"Nee-chan!" She shouted as she ran towards me and hugged my hips tightly. I held her trembling shoulder as she cried on my clothes.

"Setsu-nee..." Mizuki whispered and pointed towards the bus stop. I furrow my eyebrows as I look towards it and gasp.

"Oh no..." I mumbled, "This is bad..." I hold Katsumi so tightly on me as she hugs me back just as tight. Mizuki looked at me with fear and worry as he slowly walked towards me to hide on my behind. He holds my shirt as he hides his face on my shoulder.

"A-are they still...alive?" He stammered. I clench my teeth as I examine the three bodies on the chair.

"I think I should check them." I said. I felt Mizuki clench my clothes tightly.