Chapter 7

_after a weekend of hugs and comfort_

Midoriya's POV

It's Tuesday, another working and learning day. Mizuki had a frown on his face as we waited for Katsuki, who has Katsumi with him, in the garage to get the car out. I know that frown, he doesn't want to go to school and I can't blame him. I pat his head and bent down to kiss his forehead. Mizuki blink at me and smile.

"Thanks, Papa." He muttered, I smiled back and hugged him and kissed his hair.

"I'm sorry." I whispered on his hair. Mizuki just hummed as we hugged for a minute. I don't know what to do with how they interact with my children. I just hope that I can snatch them away from that and put them in a safe and best school.

"Mizuki-kun!" I lifted my head as I saw Aouli running towards us, Shoto and Setsu behind his back. Mizuki gently let go and face Aouli.

"What is it, Aouli-san?" He asked, curious as he shifted his glasses. Aouli smiled softly and got his hand and put something in it. He closed Mizuki's palm and leaned in to whisper something. Mizuki's eyes widened as he gape. Aouli backed away and wink at him.

"Wear it when you get to your school." He said, Mizuki giggled and eagerly nodded.

"Thank you, Aouli-san!" He beames, hugging him from his torso. Aouli laughed, patting his head and smiled.

"You're welcome." He said. I watched the exchange with a small smile dancing on my lips. Mizuki went towards Setsu as he proudly presented his closed palm to her. I looked towards Aouli to see him smiling sadly but still happy, as if he already missed the item he gave Mizuki.

"What did you give him?" I asked, "It looks important to you." He smiled as his eyes seemed far away and remembered some memories from the past.

"A necklace, someone important to me gave it when I was having a hard time too." He muttered. He stood beside me and smiled.

"I want Mizuki-kun to have the same courage I had when it was still in my possession." He said. I raffle his hair that made him bow his head in embarrassment. I stopped and he looked up at me.

"Thank you for helping my son." I said softly as I smiled.

Setsu and Amaris finally made it out with Shoto. Agni has a pout on his face as he sits on the sofa where we can see him from outside.

"Enjoy your journey..." He said and sulked. Aouli snickered at his big brother that made Agni growl. Aouli was hit by Amaris by being childish.

We planned on making them meet All Might. They eagerly accepted the invitation when they heard about the Legendary Hero. Unfortunately, Agni can't come because his leg is still not fully healed that is why he was still sulking.

I merely laughed as we boarded the car and bid goodbye to Agni and wished him to be safe in the house. He reluctantly waved, defeated but still glad he could rest alone.

The car exited the gate and drove away. I looked up at the mirror to see Mizuki having a wide smile on his face as he hummed some tunes and kept his closed hands near his heart. I'm glad that he is smiling and grateful that someone had made him smile.

-Timeskip-

Aouli and Amaris had a frown on their face as they waved but the two reassured them. Mizuki opened his palm and wore a simple necklace that bound a blue water teardrop. It made Aouli grin. Amaris pat Setsu's hair and give her some words of encouragement and it made my daughter smile brightly. We drove away as we waved goodbye, them doing the same too.