Chapter 3 pt:1

Setsu's pov

We sat on the floor as we faced the people we had saved. Agni-san was groaning as he adjusted his foot and tried to sit up, Aouli-san tried to help him but failed miserably, and Amaris-san has her hands on her hips as she smiles broadly.

"Thank you so much for helping us!" She said as she bowed.

"Uhm, your welcome." I said as I avoided her bright smiles. I felt shy all of the sudden in front of her, well, she had been unconscious all the time I helped her. She looked at her brothers and smacked Aouli-san on the shoulders, he protested and rubbed the spot she had hit him.

"Thanked them too!" She said and laughed.

"Thank you..." He said and looked away. I just smiled at him. It's pretty different that they're awake now, I feel shy and quiet. Mizuki squirmed beside me as Katsumi got up from sitting and walked towards Agni-san to sit beside him.

"I'll introduce them, I guess." Agni-san said as he probably felt the awkward atmosphere between us and his siblings.

"This cute child here is Katsumi." He said as he patted Katsumi on her hair, she giggled as she touched his hands on her hair.

"His brother there is Mizuki, he's a nerd when it comes to quirks." He said and chuckled when Mizuki blushed and hid behind me, I tried to maintain my composure but sometimes my eyes found themselves on the ground, it's my turn now.

"And she's Setsu, the big sis and the one who patched us up." Agni-san said with a smile directed towards me. I tried to smile back without making it a grimace and I guess I succeeded because he chuckled once again.

"Ohh! She's also a big sis like me!" Amaris-san said as she took both of my hands with hers. She was suddenly close, it made me blush. She looked me in the eyes and I saw her beautiful purple eyes once again. It's really hypnotic to look at and this is the first time I saw a scar running at the top on her nose. It's faint but it's one big scar.

"You've got some cool dual colored eyes there, Setsu-chan." She marveled. I gaped my mouth as I tried to form words but I was speechless, I just looked away as I processed what she had said to me. No one, outside of our family, thinks of my eyes as cool and all, they just think of it as nothing and I'm really really happy right now. Dual colored eyes are pretty common, you see.

"I...I got them from our Papa Shoto." I mumbled.

"That's awesome!" She said. I just smiled as she backed away but she's still holding my hands. Mizuki had long since gone up towards Aouli-san as he tried to talk to him.

"They looked happy." Amaris-san suddenly said. I looked towards the others to find them talking.

"You read books?!" Aouli-san asked Mizuki, he nodded so much I thought his head would come off.

"Yeah! Especially the books with some thrillers and horrors!" Mizuki exclaimed and Aouli-san grinned.

"Heh? That's amazing!" He laughed. "I remembered when I read one I got so spooked even though I'm just reading." Mizuki laughed with him as he started discussing an author who writes horror that he loves. I giggled on how cute he acts with Aouli-san. Normally, he is introverted and will observe others silently like any other bookworm but finding a person who is the same will really make him voiced out everything about the interest they both share.

"THIS IS SO COOL AGNI-SAMA!!!" I looked at Katsumi and saw a shocking sight, she was engulfed by orange flames and it almost made me faint. I tried to run towards her at a frantic speed to save Katsumi, but before I could stand up, Amaris-san held tightly on to my hands. I looked at her and was about to protest but she cut me off.