Chapter 3 pt:2

Previouslyy~

'They're going to find out,' I repeatedly thought as I looked down. 'I failed them.' I blink as I look up. Papa Izuku and Papa Shoto had decided to let go of the groceries as they looked at me worriedly.

"Setsu?" Papa Shoto called and I just burst into tears.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I heard Papa Katsuki yell as I cried more.

God, this operation: hide the three is a disaster.

Amaris' pov

"Who the hell are you?!!" He yelled once again. Agni, who had hit his bad leg on this guy's surprise entrance in the room, had just groaned as Aouli and I grinned awkwardly.

"Agni-san!" Katsumi-chan yelled too as she ran towards my brother who was writhing in pain. The two both share some serious traits, I looked towards the adult who glared at us and huffed. It's their father alright.

"Katsumi, Get back here!" He hissed.

"NO!! Bad Papa Katsuki!" She screamed as she hugged Agni. My brother just put his hand on her hair as he grunt because of her strength.

"NO! You are the bad one!" He yelled. Katsumi-chan just buried her face on Agni's stomach. Her Father just clicked his tongue.

"Mizuki, why are they here?" He asked his son but he didn't stray his eyes on us, his face is red and fuming as if ready to shout out different kinds of curses but he sure managed to refrain himself from doing so in front of his children. Mizuki can't talk, he is troubled if he's gonna speak or not.

"Sorry to intrude, sir." I said as I hid my trembling hands in the sheets. He just threw a heated glare at me and I gulped. Pro Heroes sure are a scary bunch.

"Katsuki?" Someone called as I heard someone sniffling. Two new adults had entered the room and I saw Setsu crying beside her father who had two different hair colors like hers. She was looking down, unable to look at us as she sniffled and hiccuped. I furrow my brows in worry, I want to pat her hair just to comfort her but we are in a tight situation.

"Who are they?" The adult who had dark green hair asked. Mizuki looked up at him and back at us. He looks torn between going to Aouli or staying by his father's side.

"I don't know! Katsumi had ran up to the other one." He said and pointed at Agni and Katsumi.

"BAD PAPA!" Katsumi yelled. Her father clicked his tongue as the green haired one had a worried expression on his face.

"Where did you come from?" The one who had a scar asked us. I bite my lips as I clench my hands, if we come up with any excuses like we live in Hokkaido or something they will definitely have a string to pull just to ask if what we are saying is the truth. If I told them we are from America or even said that we don't understand them because we hardly know Japanese, unfortunately, they will give lots of questions like how come their kids had managed to bring us here with little to no conversation. Everything I come up with will hardly help us. I guess telling them some half truths might help.

"We were brought here." I said, replying bluntly I will not reveal any kind of other information, it is even true to the situation right now. He furrowed his eyebrows as he was rendered speechless.

"Why are they wounded?" The other asked as well. Setsu sniffled once again as she looked up. Our eyes met and I gave a reassuring smile at her. Her lips quivered as tears started falling.

"I'm sorry..." She whimpered, I just wanted to hug her once again. Her father looked at her as the one who was near her gently faced Setsu to him and brushed off her tears. I sighed in relief, even though I'm sad that Setsu-chan is crying, I'm glad the topic has changed.