Chapter 4

Todoroki's POV

We finished eating as Izuku went back to the kitchen and put the used utensils in the dishwasher. Katsuki went back to our room and rested and I was left at the storage room as the children played with the siblings. Sometime, I went out of the room to do some work related to our profession in the living room. Izuku and I talked for a bit as Katsuki joined us and made some food for us to snack on. We can hear them squeal and laugh in the storage room as if they are really having so much fun, it's been four hours and it's already five.

"They sure are noisy." Katsuki muttered as he bit on the sandwich.

"You didn't get to sleep?" Izuku asked. Katsuki shook his head as he sunk on the sofa.

"Nah, I did but only a little." He said.

"Was it about them that you didn't get some rest?" I asked as I looked at him innocently and bit my food. He frowned at me as he nibbled on his food.

"Shut it," He said with no bite. "I'm just not that tired." Of course that's a lie, he's worried.

I hummed and went back to my work.

"Are they not hungry?" Izuku asked as he looked up at the ceiling.

"They're going to be busy with playing, leave them be." Katsuki said.

"But the siblings need to rest, they're wounded." I stated.

"Who's gonna tell the children, then?" Izuku asked. Katsuki and I didn't budge on our seating position as we mind our business.

"We'll wait."

-Timeskip-

It's night, the three of us ate at the dining room while the children ate at the storage room with them, the long table was still there.

After we finished, they also insisted on helping the siblings on taking a bath while Izuku helped Agni because of his bad leg.

I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom downstairs as I stared at my reflection. I can hear noises upstairs as I silently brushed.

"Hey." I looked at Katsuki's reflection as he went and grabbed his brush too. He put some toothpaste and brushed beside me. We stare at each other in the mirror. It's silent.

I blinked as I spit and took my cup full of water to gargle. I did the same again and wiped my mouth with the towel.

"Bye." I said. I heard him snicker as I exited the bathroom. How can we converse if we have something in our mouth? Good grief, that guy.

I went upstairs and met Izuku halfway.

"Hey." He greeted with a cute smile. "They are still in the room." He said.

"Should I go?" I asked, hesitant to enter it when they're having fun.

"Yeah," He chuckled awkwardly. "Please convince them to sleep in their own room, Shoto." He pleaded. I looked up at him as he brushed back some strands of his hair and yawned. I walk up to him and hold his hand to kiss it.

"Okay." I said. He smiled at me.

"Goddamn couple." Katsuki cursed behind us. I sighed as he walked towards us. I looked back at him as he had his brows raised.

"You're my husband too, Katsuki-chan." I muttered and kissed his cheeks. I backed away as his face became red. "I'm going to the storage room." I said and left them there.

I heard Izuku laughing at Katsuki as my other husband cursed and yelled at him to stop. I looked back at them once again and smiled as I entered the storage room.