Chapter 6

Bakugo's POV

"This is what you get once you become reckless, Midoriya-san." Naoshi said as he put his hands over the freshly clean wound of Deku. He awkwardly chuckled and groaned once again Naoshi started to use his quirk.

"I'm just glad we got to visit you, Naoshi-sensei." He said, Naoshi sighed and waved out his white hair from his view.

"Visiting me and the team means that someone got injured, don't visit me so often." He insisted. Deku tried to protest to him but he was cut off by the white haired doctor's quirk.

Shoto and I waited for him to finish getting treated in the clinic inside the agency. I continuously tapped my foot on the ground as Naoshi bandaged his chest.

"Okay, the wound closed up since it's shallow, just don't do too much work and keep increasing your collections of scars." Naoshi sighed as he put some alcohol on his hands.

"Okay, Naoshi-sensei." Deku said as he jumped out of the hospital bed making Naoshi sighed once again and just kept his mouth shut. He's too used to us being this reckless. I sometimes feel bad but he has no choice for the matter, we live in a society.

"You good, now?" I asked Deku as Shoto gave him a shirt and his blazers. Deku thanked him as he wore it and sat beside me.

"Yeah, I'm good." He said. We looked towards Naoshi who was wearing his gloves and fiddling with his horn. He got his swivel chair and sat in front of us.

"I'm assuming you need to hear me about the three's condition." He said, not asking because he already knows our intention. Deku nodded as we paid attention to Naoshi.

"They are fine." He started, "Amaris-chan needed some stitches while I only applied some ointment to Agni-kun's leg. Aouli-kun is in perfect shape once he will get some sleep since I healed almost all his wounds." He said as he folded his legs together.

"The thing is, they are used to pain..." He frowned. "Normally, when I uses it to people who are not used to my quirk they will freak out and I guess, passed out." He flinched at his statement and held his right horn with his hand, a habit.

"I don't have a particular clue with it but they are just like you, they groaned out and grunted but they stay still and even hide the pain. Normally, I would be proud of it but considering that they are teens I would have expected some freak outs." He said. We sat in silence as we processed what he had said.

"It's like, it's everyday they get to have new wounds and then be healed once again." Naoshi said. "I only got to see some light scar on their torso, leg, and arms. It was very light that it can be perceived as just nothing, but as a doctor it really is noticeable." He said as he looked towards us. I click my tongue as he continues.

"How did they get injured anyway?" He asked.

"We...don't know." Shoto answered. We were silent as Naoshi sighed and leaned on his chair.

"That's alright, they are being careful anyway." He said, "No one wants to tell their life to some strangers." He mused.

"But, why do they look comfortable in your house? I'm not even used to going in there even though I've visited several times. I'm amazed at how you coaxed them to lower their guard down like that." He said.

"The kids made them comfortable." Shoto answered.

"And you're just an awkward goat." I snickered. Naoshi gives me an indifferent look as he just ignored my statement.

"That's so sweet of them, Todoroki-san." He said with a smile towards Shoto, totally ignoring me now.

"Yeah, they even became friends just as fast as they met them." Deku said and chuckled.