03-Testing

|D.C. Office|

"One....two....wait, only TWO?! It's not possible." McGee comes in, watching Tony getting frustrated on his letters. "What is it that bother you?"
"Nothing McGee. I just thought I would get more."
"Hah! I know what it is. You expect love letter from those college students from last year's trip! Told ya Tony, you're old." He takes a seat on his chair and check his own letters. "Tell you what, I got five. And I didn't even try." He smirks, which irritates Tony easily. "Impossible. McGeek? No way."
"Accept it Tony. Smart is the new sexy."
"I need to unheard it."

"Gear up." Gibbs walks in with coffee on his hand and stop for awhile to look at the empty desk. "Expecting someone boss?"
"Your new team mate."
"Who?"
"Let's see." They follow Gibbs and get into the elevator.

"You already choose boss?" McGee is curious  as who would fill Kate's spot. "Not me. The agent choose to be here."
"Is it Grant?"
"Well I don't know DiNozzo. You can ask the Director."
"I can?"
"No! We got a case." He slapped him on the back of the head. "Thank you boss."

Meanwhile in the director's office, Allison just finished her transfer paper for her new assignment. "You can start working tomorrow, agent Grant."
"But I'm already here ma'am. Maybe I can at least observe?"
"You want to do it?"
"Absolutely."
"Alright. But, consider this agent Grant, agent Gibbs might.... let's say challenge you. I hope you're prepared." She smiles and then nods. "I will. And thank you director." She got out from the office and get just in time to catch the M.E's van.

"Hello. Mind if I joined in?" Both Ducky and Palmer looks at each other and then to her, "Well, as long as you're cleared to tag along Ms....."
"Grant. I'm new. I mean, I'm supposed to work tomorrow but I think it might be good to observe how the team work today." She talks fast which overwhelmed both Ducky and Palmer. They smile to her, "Alright then, Ms. Grant. You can uh, get in the back."
"Thanks Dr. Mallard. Nice to see you."
"Call me Ducky. And..nice to see you too Ms....."
"It's Allison."
"Allison."

|Baltimore|

"McGee, you're with me. Tony, collect statements." When Tony is about to do what Gibbs said, he ran into Grant who's just got out from M.E's van. "Oh, hey. You're really here." He can't believe that she's really got herself assigned on this team. "I told you that I would think about it. And I did. Although the official start will be tomorrow, I'm here now to just... observe."
"Alright." He smiles, "Would you observe me? I mean to take witnesses' statements."
"Very subtle, Tony. But I got nothing to do so...why not."

Soon as McGee and Gibbs get inside the house they find a gruesome scene. Apparently it's a bloody room inside a house of a commander. "What do we got?"
"House belongs to Commander Mario Ferguson, 49. Just moved in a month ago with his wife, the victim, Carolina Ferguson, 36."
"ToD?"
"3 hours ago. Which would be around 7 a.m."
"Okay. Cause of death Duck?"
"From the look of it, Jethro, she died from this stab wound right at her heart, with this... screwdriver. But... I'm afraid you're gonna find another victim. This wound wouldn't do any Pollock splatter like that." He points out to blood splatter on the wall and ceiling.

"I'm afraid so. The only method that caused this pattern is.."
"Slash to the throat, Jethro. And she doesn't have that."
"Yeah. I also noticed a drag mark right there. Someone move something."
"Possibly a body."

"Boss, got witnesses' statements!" Tony enter the scene along with Allison and stop right in front of the victim's body. He seems horrified. "What, DiNozzo?" He can't even look away from it, makes Allison to take a step from behind him. "Tony you're okay?"
"Grant?"
"Hey boss. I mean Gibbs....boss.. Uh.... anyway I'm here to help. To uh, observe. Tony and I just finished collecting..." She stop talking right after she see Tony's face. "DiNozzo! What do you got?"
"Uh, sorry boss. I umm... neighbors said they heard noises, something was trashed around the house, like a fight and later a blue Corvette could be seen drove away. Car belongs to......Mrs. Ferguson. I'm sorry, can I go outside? Just a minute."
"Okay. Go." Gibbs let him leave the room and then Allison start talking. "I think Tony knows her."
"You think, Grant? Go, talk to him. Ask him what does he know about her."
"Is that okay? I mean officially..."
"I don't care. Go!"