18-Wake Up Call (Pt. 2)

|Adam House Hotel|

"Check. 1...2....."
"Hear you Tony."
"You know your singing voice is very different from your usual voice."
"Oh shut up DiNozzo."
"Come on. You enjoyed being on stage last night. Especially behind the stage where you...."
"Tony!"
"Right. No talk about singing again."
" You tell McGee about it, you're a dead man."
"Which one? The singing or the screaming?"
"I'll shoot you DiNozzo."
"Loud and clear." Tony going out from his room, dressed as a rocket launcher buyer to meet a suspect in the restaurant.

"Mr. DiNardo?"
"Yes. And you are?"
"Thomas Layne. You got the money?"
"Well, I did. But I need to see your product first."
"No, not tonight."
"No product, no money." Tony put the most convincing face he could do. Thomas looks around and then looks at him, "Okay. Follow me." They both stand up but then he stops, "But if you played me, Mr. DiNardo, you'll be dead."

"Tony, hold on, I'll follow you. Remember, I've been chasing this guy for years. This guy is meticulous and smart. We don't know where he's taking you." Allison is talking through his earwig and Tony coughing, hoping that she's not too late. "Understood." He says, to both Thomas and Allison. "Hang on Tony. I got your back."

Tony follows him to an empty area across the hotel, on a parking spot. There's a SUV parked there. It seems like no one else is there with them. "Alright Mr. DiNardo. Take a look." He popped the trunk, revealing a newly made Navy issued rocket launcher. "Good stuff."
"It is. It's new, well created with more accuracy than the previous issues."
"It's a beauty. You're sure this works?"
"You wanna test it somewhere?"
"No, no need. How much?"
"Like what I told your partner Casey, on the phone."
"Sorry, I must be forgotten. Remind me again, how much?" Thomas then chuckles, "You're not Casey's partner, aren't you?"
"What are you talking about?"
"You're a cop. Casey and I agreed not to talk about price after THAT phone call. It's the code. You're lying." He pointed his gun to Tony, which makes Allison quickly talk, "Something's wrong. He killed Casey. It must be a trap. I got a clean shot Tony. Get down."
"No." He talk to her, while talking to Thomas at the same time.

"What? You're not a cop? Raise your hand." He searches through Tony's wallet which already being altered for this undercover mission. "See that? I'm not a cop."
"Who are you? Where's Casey?"
"Uhh... I'm sorry, I'm just a businessman. You know. I heard about her deal with you so I thought why not? I can buy it before her. So....how much?"

"Negative Tony. Don't do anything stupid. Get down, and I'll get him. If you do that, I'll promise you can stop by my apartment again tonight." She tries to make him duck but it seems like Tony had another plan.
"Damn it Tony! I meant that!"

"Come on Thomas. You'll be rich before you know it." Tony insists.
"Nah. If Casey isn't here, that means she's dead. You killed her."
"No! Why do you think I did?"
"Because Casey wouldn't let another buyer shows up. She would've kill you." Thomas seems care about Casey personally, which makes him angry about Tony. He shot Tony in the chest.

"No! Tony!" Allison quickly shot Thomas on the head before running there to safe Tony. "Hey, Tony. Stay with me. Come on." She put her hand on his chest and make a phone call, "Agent down! I repeat, agent down!"

|Bethesda Naval Hospital|

They put Tony under critical care while all she can do is watching through the looking glass.

"How is he?" McGee comes bringing coffee and something for her to eat. "Critical. But stable...." She's been up all night and haven't taking anything. "...and thank you McGee, but I'm not hungry."
"I insist Al. A hunger strike won't make him feel better."
"It was my fault. I could......I could shot Thomas earlier. If only I didn't listen to him. I could get that shot!"
"Allison...."
"If by chance, something happen to him...it's on me McGee." Her eyes are red, he could tell that she's holding up. Not good enough, but she does.