11-No White Lies (Pt.2)

|Baltimore|

It was the second time today that Tony see him beat her up. Hagen likes the fact that she could hold up to all the beating. She put up quite a fight but still she's in disadvantage. And Tony hates himself because nothing he could do. He's chained, wounded and forced to watch the whole wrestling game which drives him insane. He really hopes Gibbs would come to save them soon.

When he throws her in, she's unconscious and could barely open her eyes. Tony carefully lift her head and try to wake her up. "That's enough. I'm up for the next round. Just leave her alone." Tony begs for her life, offering Hagen to take him for the next fight instead.

Hagen seems not really care about Tony's offering. "No, she made a deal. She's here to save you. Suck it up." He throws water into the room and then put it on lock again. Tony struggling to reach the bottle. The first thing he do after he got it is using its cap to give Allison a little water into her mouth. She opens her eyes, still coughing blood all over her mouth. "Hang on Al..."
"Tony... I don't think I can make it......listen.......Gibbs...he will come for you."
"No. Gibbs will come for us. Stay with me. Hey.." He looks at her the way she looked at him before her first fight. It was a moment of realization that one of them might not gonna out of here alive. "Listen Tony.....this room used digital lock...... I'll get the lock jammed on my next fight. You're gonna be safe....locked in here....just in case....Gibbs coming here not soon enough...."
"No, don't do that. He's gonna kill you. Trust me, it's not gonna be a fight.."

She slowly get on her feet again before Hagen back and ready for another round. On her way out, she jammed the lock. She's pretty sure it's gonna buy some times for Tony to get rescued if things gone south. "Allison! No! You cannot do that! Listen to me!" Tony begged for her not to continue the fight but she won't listen. He tried so hard to get himself off the cuff. In his mind, he needs to breakout and stop her from the inevitable death.

From the looking glass, he's watching as Hagen beat the hell out of Allison, holding his anger tears. But every minutes spent, he becomes more and more desperate. Allison won't stand this fight with Hagen, this time he even brought a dagger. She has no chance unless someone intervene.

"No! Allison!" Tony start banging on the glass, seeing Allison fell down, she doesn't move, no fight. Only a slight breathing but then Hagen gets down and put a stab in her. "Hagen!!!! You bastard! She's off limit!! Take me!!! You take me, you son of a bitch!" Hagen has no regret but smirk as he see life slowly fade away from her. "I told you, you're gonna watch DiNozzo. I really don't like you."

Just as he's about to make another stab, the door swing open and Gibbs shot him, along with McGee. They shot him many times to make sure he's dead. "Medic!!! Agent down!" Gibbs check her out, feeling the lifeless body of hers. "There's pulse. She's still alive. McGee, get Tony out. I'll go with paramedics, we need to get her into hospital, fast." Gibbs get into the ambulance while McGee get Tony out, he needs medical attention as well. He's in a bad shape, but better than Allison.

"Allison? McGee, is she alive?"
"She still got pulse Tony, Gibbs tag along. If there's any news, he'll tell us."

|Washington D.C.|

She looks awfully beaten especially with life support on her. The experience of almost losing her once again, takes an impact on Tony. He's sick of her death wish, the hero complex. Everything that contributing on her several near-death situation. And those feelings makes him vulnerable, and now he doesn't know if he's supposed to let his affection grow on her. Better stop it now than being hurt later.

"Tony you're supposed to be resting." McGee comes in and surprised to see Tony in Allison's room. "I'm fine Tim. I'm not on life support."
"Hey Tony, I got it. You are worry, she's more than a co-worker for you."
"Damn right Tim. But I'm not so sure if I can keep those kind of feeling. Maybe Gibbs is right. He had that rule for a reason."
"Tony..."
"No, Tim. I'm done. She's too reckless. I can't keep up with that." He got up and about to leave but then almost bumped into director Shepard who entered the room.