20-Every Breath You Take (Pt. 2)

•This is the last Chapter of this book•
(If you're interested on the second book, kindly follow me for future updates.)

|Mexico|

Soon as they landed they meet Mike Franks to get an insight of the area. "There are 2 point of exit from the hotel, if we caught him on camera, we'll got him." They all get into the building with Reid, Tony and Derek to her room while Gibbs, Hotch, JJ and Rossi reviewing the security footage.

"Sedative." Tony smell the glass on the table and understand why Allison lost balance in the video. "He must have went in, put it in her glass before he set up the camera.....talk about the camera. It supposed to be this angle. I don't see any." Derek looks around and all he see is a plain wall. "This picture. It has no dust on it. It's new." Reid point it out and Tony take it from the wall. It was a nice copy of Monet's painting. He search every inch of it before he tear it all apart. "This part of paint is thicker than the rest. There's something under the paint." Tony cut the side and then there's like a tiny needle device with a transmitter "We need to get agent McGee here. Maybe we can get anything from this device."

Meanwhile Rossi is reviewing the footage carefully but couldn't find a single catch of Borden or Grant. "He knows where all the camera is. He's good."
"I know. He was good. Agent Rossi, I need you to watch the live footage. We need to know where's the blind spot." Gibbs runs down to the lobby and start walking around the area.

"How's my position?"
"Still on camera." Gibbs move to another spot, "Now?"
"Warmer."
"Tell me when I'm out of all cams."
"Right there!"
He stop and then looking at the only exit nearby. "Ah, geez. It's the loading dock. He disguised himself with the catering truck."
"That explains how he got into the hotel. But there's no way he could get to Allison's floor without access card. He must got it from someone working inside the hotel."
"Alright, I'll check the employee who checked in but didn't check out. I'll see you upstairs."

"Is there any employee, possibly on room service who came in this morning and didn't punch the card at the end of their shift."
"Let me check.....there are....5... Lisa..."
"Rule out all women."
"Okay. There are 2. Carlos.....arrived at 07.21.....he took another shift 2 hours ago. He's working extra."
"The other one?"
"Gabriel.....wait, actually I haven't seen him today. He always come here to deliver my lunch. Is he in some kind of trouble?"
"I hope not. Do you know where he live?"
"Yes. Just across the hotel."

*Unknown Location*

There's this unpleasant smell inside of the room that wakes her up, "What the...." She shakes her arms but they're chained to a pipe. "Ssh. It's just the gas. Non flammable, but stinks."
"Who are you? Why I'm here?"
"Well, probably before your time but... I was an agent. Not anymore."
"What agency? CIA? NSA? I have nothing to do with you guys anymore."
He giggles and then sit in front of her. "No. I was in NCIS before joining the FBI."
"I don't know you."
"Like I said...before your time."

Allison looks around the place, it seems like they're under the ground, "Why me?"
"You? Nothing to do with you. You're only a lure."
"For whom?"
"Dr. Reid."
"Spencer? Why? What's your plan to him??"
"Honestly.... I want him die."
"I'm not gonna let you...."
"Are you sure about that? You can stop me? Aren't you like....pregnant?"
"What? How did you.....You watched me. You bastard."
"Exactly. And who's the dad anyway? Reid? Uh uh, I don't think so.. I mean I know he broke up from you so I wouldn't make a connection between him and you. But I'm not stupid. He's too care about you to the point that...." He chuckles, "....he forced himself to cut all ties to you. But damn....now you're pregnant. I'm lowkey feel sorry for the man. So....who's the dad?"
"None of your business."
"Okay....understood. You wanna know why I hate Dr. Reid?"
"I don't wanna know."
"Because he's a jerk. Smartass who got me replaced by the bureau....with a rookie."
"Seeing you right now... I think they made the right choice."
"See? The point is.... I don't like being replaced." He got closer to her face and then his expression changes, "How does it feel, giving up all you have just to be replaced by someone new? It sucks. It's a betrayal. I gave everything for the bureau, but they dispose me like a dead man. And all.....because smart pants Reid wouldn't keep his mouth shut."
"Well I trust whatever Reid did to you was the best for the bureau and I can definitely see why..." He suddenly punch the pipe on her right and looks at her with a red eyes. Now she can clearly see how he's devastated about the whole thing.