Chapter 11: Missing but found

Working on this hasn't been easy but...it has been fun with the help of you guys...I'd appreciate you all if you comment your opinions and vote if like my story...your reads are one of my strengths in working on this story...you can recommend my story to your friends and followers...

Min's POV

It's been a week since Kim went missing. I was at the Dae's empire, we were supposed to go on a mission, which would be more convenient at night.
"Have you heard anything?" Sun said on loud speaker.
"No but I'll keep looking. I'm really trying my best" I responded preparing my ammunitions as quiet as possible so she doesn't know what's going on. Park Soo Jin was beside me preparing her weapons too just like the rest of the men.
"I know you are,thank you Min" Sun responded, Soo Jin signalled to me to end the call.
"Okay Sun, I'll call you later bye" I said hastily and ended the call.
"We can't make mistakes boss." Soo Jin said to me
"The Mafias can't get away with the containers tonight" She added
"Those containers are meant for Korea" I responded
"I get to call all the shots" I added warning her as we headed out in black tights, holding our weapons along.
We got to a shipment (or a habour) where the containers are being held.
We hid ourselves in stealth mode waiting for a good course of action. I signalled to one of my men to move forward, he obeyed using it silencer gun to kill one of the mafias. Soo Jin went rogue killing 3 men alerting the others, breaking our cover. Some of the mafias came at me but I shot them down. I noticed the tattoo on one of the mafia's wrist. It had a Triad tattoo (An all seeing eye with two snakes around it).
We managed to kill some of the mafias but the rest fled away.
Moments later we hijacked the shipment storing it in our possession.
We were still at the harbour but our own side of the harbour, I noticed something strange about the mission.
"What were you thinking Soo Jin,you blew our cover. I told you,I get to call all the shots, I'm your boss and you will remember that" I scolded her
"I was getting impatient" Soo jin bragged
"You've gone rogue, you need to be put on a lease" I said harshly to her
"Boss" One of my men (San) approached us
"The triads are in bed with the mafias" I said to Soo Jin who was standing beside San.
"What makes you so sure?" She asked
"I noticed the tattoos. I thought they were loyal to us, San" I said to San who stood beside Soo Jin.
"Loyalty can be bought with money" He responded
"We need to tell the Don" Soo jin suggested
"Like you should've when you got Kim arrested" I said in disdain.
"Its not my fault she got missing" She defended
"If I find out you had anything to do with her disappearance..." I then paused
"She's right boss, we need to tell the Don, what's the worse that could happen?" San said to me gently
"Those traitors!" my uncle Dae Kim also known as the Don exclaimed, slamming his hand on the table in his large but dark office, Soo Jin was in the office too.
"They want to deprive of my dynasty, I won't let them. After everything I have done for the Triads, letting them into my country, my empire,they betray me this way" He added looking jarred.
"We'll get to the bottom of this, the traitors among them will pay" I said to him, he looked up at me and Soo Jin
"Leave us" He instructed Soo Jin and she obeyed
"I know your plans to destroy my nephew's company" He said to me
"Forgive me Uncle, I didn't mean to keep it from you..." I said slowly, he approached me then cupped both my cheeks and smiled
"My nephew...you don't need to ask for forgiveness...I would do anything to see their downfall for desserting me" He said to me
"Do everything you want to get that company away from them" He added
"Thank you Uncle" I said bowing my head.
He headed back to his seat smiling mischievously.

Kim Joon's POV
We investigated the area where the mafias were killed. I and my partner, Jung Eui Chul examined their bodies and noticed something strange, the tattoos of some of the dead men bore the tattoo of the Triads.
"Since when did the Triads and the Mafias work together" I said to Jung Eui Chul as we continued our investigation.