Day 11

6 July
Day 11: Something you always think "What if..." about

Alright! I'm here, I'm writing this a little later than I usually do. But I made it!

Okay, I think what if about a lot of things. Just like other people, like what if I didn't paint my room purple? What if I wasn't afraid of heights? What if I admitted my feelings towards my crush in the seventh grade?

Alright the last one is highly unlikely, there's no way my shy introverted ass would have ever done that.

But anyway, getting back on the topic. I think the thing I think, What if a lot about is : What if my mother never married my father?

I know that my parents were planning on getting married, but a year later. But then my mom found out she was pregnant with me (which was very strange because she was told that she would never be able to have kids) and her parents (my grandparents, when they were still alive) pressured her to get married, things like, "What will the people say?" And "You have to be married before you can have a baby"

So then they got married in June and I was born months later in December. Most of the 'people' just thought I was born prematurely.

But I just wonder, maybe they would've realised that their relationship wouldn't work. They fight a lot, that I know for sure. But I guess all couples do.

Most of the time my mom stays silent, and doesn't voice her true thoughts just to keep the peace. And personally I don't think that's right.

I have pictured what my life would have looked like, if they didn't get married, a lot of times before.

I know my mom would've kept her house. (Yes, she owned a house) But she had to sell it, to move to a different neighbourhood for my dad's job. And I know that my mom regrets it that she sold that house. She even told me so herself.

She would've worked as a nurse. She would've got a nanny or babysitter to look after me.

But I think the thing I wonder about the most is, how would I have turned out?

Would my personality be different? Because I grew up in a different environment than the one I actually grew up in.

Would I be more social? Would I have gone to public school, or would I have homeschooled like I'm doing now.

Would I have lots of friends? Would I love books as much as I do now? Would I have ever saw my father?

I know that neighbourhood she lived in, was a higher class. And that the people was more snobby.

I know I wouldn't be snobby because my mom will teach me better.

And yeah, I wrote of everything I could think about. So that's that.

But I know everything happens for a reason. There's a reason why they could married, there's a reason why we are where we are :)

Okay, this entry is longer than many of the previous ones so yay!!!

I've said what I wanted to say, and I really have to go wrote some chapters because I'm two weeks behind schedule.

So see ya!!!