Day 18

13 July 2020

Day 18 : 30 Facts about yourself

1. I love the moon, full moon is my favourite time(totally not because I'm a werewolf 😉)

2. I have a black t-shirt with sneakers that I absolutely love ,in fact I'm wearing it right now

3. I love leopards. Aren't they just majestic? I have like six drawings of them alone. Here's one of them, it's my half leopard/half panther

 Here's one of them, it's my half leopard/half panther

4. I have green eyes. At least one good thing I got from my dad. However my eyes change colour, I don't know if everyone's like that? Sometimes my eyes are green and sometimes they're more grey

5. I love aesthetics, it's just I think they're gorgeous

 I love aesthetics, it's just I think they're gorgeous

For me, that's an aesthetic

6. I love wolves. Just like the leopards, I probably have around six drawings of wolves too. I find wicked fascinating and I think I love them so much because I love dogs so much.

7. I love beautiful clocks. I don't know I can just appreciate a beautiful clock. And actually I like clocks too.

8.  If I could pick my superpower, it will be mind reading. Or telekinesis, both are great

9. I love cloudy days. I think I love cloudy days because it means it can possibly rain. The reason why I love rain so much is, in 2015 and 2016 there was a massive drought and it made me realise the value of water and the value of rain. Without it, we'll be nothing. And that's why I love rain so much :)

10. I'm a hopeless romantic, why else do I read so many romance novels? I'm even writing one ;)

11. I want to write a spy/detective book in the future. Yes! I'm very excited about it, I have no idea when I'd get to it. But I'll do it one day

12. I never thought I would be able to write a book. Never, absolutely never. Nine year old me thought you'd have to be a genius to be able to craft an entire story, an entire world! And characters that are like real people! And now, now I'm doing it :)

13. I love necklaces. Necklaces for me are great because it can hang around your neck, you won't lose it easily and it's really nice.

14.  My dream bathroom has grey walls and lots of plants, especially ferns

15. Candle making is one of my hobbies. My mom taught me, and let me just tell you, it's lots of fun

16. I can sing, I can hold a tune pretty well. I got it from my mom, which I'm really grateful for.

17. I was on the choir for two years before my mom started homeschooling me

18. I am crazy and that's a FACT. There's no denying this

19. I have a little black book, it is little and it's black. But I won't tell you what's in it 😉

20. When I was little and at late afternoon when the sky was blue and the clouds were pink. I thought that's where Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty's castles were, the link clouds sleeping beauty's and the blue sky Cinderella's. That probably sounds stupid.

21. Probably like a lot of girls, I wanted to be a princess. But as I grew older I realised the princess life isn't all fairytales.

22. I used to love mermaids and fairies! I was absolutely obsessed with them, I have painting that still in my room. It's a little fairy with brown hair and a green dress with yellow wings and a purple frame :)

23. I can play the piano although I'm not really good at it. I really should practice more

24. I know a few German phrases but really not a lot. I know, "Good morning," "Good Afternoon," "Good night," "Goodbye," "Hello," "What are you doing?" "I love you." And that's all I can think of now

25. I love the forest, although I've never been in one. I guess I just love that kind of scenery.

Fun Fact: We have a mini forest in our garden. There's about five-six trees there and we call it the forest :)

26. I have a love for antiques. I don't know, like things that are so old but still they're beautiful. They have history, they have character.

27. I was a silent reader on Wattpad for about a year. I don't really know what made me come out of my shell, but I started reading online(not offline like I used to) I started commenting and voting to share my support. Then I realised it was kinda nice.

28. For my new years resolution for 2020. I decided to make a list of all the books I've read this year. And it's still going! About 40 something at the moment. But actually more, that I just forgot to write down

29. I used to love horses, I mean I still do but I'm not as crazy about them as I once was. I could say I was a little obsessed 😬

30. I love gardens, and I would say that I actually love gardening too. My mom has a garden, in which I help out a lot in. I just love like seeing the before and the after. Before:when you clean everything up or clear out a patch. After: Seeing the plants(flowers, vegetables, herbs, whatever) but seeing them flourish. It's rewarding, yes it's hard work(especially mowing the lawn in 35°C)  but it's worth it :)

And that's that! Hopefully that wasn't somewhat boring. At the being I posted some boring stuff but as I got on it started getting more interesting I hope?

See you in day 19!