CHAPTER 2

Ugh... highschool!! Well at least I have a little time to focus more on myself and take a little break from the paparazzi. Highschool is great especially for me,you know cos I'm famous and all...LOL! I love my two besties,Courtney and Alexa... they're always there for me! Well luckily we got to school just in time for first class...my two besties were already waiting for me,I got down from the car and gave them a big hug!! We ran to our class which was Maths...I hate math but I gotta love it to impress my parents! I always get a D- but last year I got a C which was actually a surprise to me but I still hate math though!
    Suddenly, during the class... this hot,cute and amazing looking guy walks in class...and I was like woah!! He was an exchange student,and also the exact definition of a PERFECT GUY! Luckily,he sat next to me...I then realized that my day was starting to get better!
   Now the bell was rung for Lunch time,the Perfect time to get his attention. When we got to the cafeteria,Alexa and Courtney asked me if I liked the new guy,I was like Obvi...of course I like me,Lol! He's so cute,we all giggled! Then,he came to us and asked if he could sit with us,for about a minute I just glared at his dreamy blue his and tempting lips...I felt like just jumping on him and giving in him a big kiss! But then,Alexa snapped me out of it. I was like oh yeah,of course(still screaming with joy in my head though 😅). Courtney asked him why he decided to sit with us and not the other guys,but I told her to shut up! But he said "it's ok,well it's cos you guys seemed nice and I'm kinda shy...I know it's a little weird for a guy to be shy but I am"...I was like of course not,it's ok to be shy, everyone's shy,I was shy,she was,we were all shy(I was freaking out)... luckily Alexa calmed me down and changed topic(Embarrassing right😅)...so what's your name? Oh yeah...he said,my name is Eric! I was like,what a cute name then he smirked (so cute,I thought)... thanks,he said. "So where are you from?" Oh,well I'm from Florida but I moved here last week cos of a shoot I had to do...OMG!!! "You're a Model too",I asked. He was like, yeah! You too? I was like yeah... we've got so much in common! We can even shoot together you know,for a magazine or something. Oh,uhm sure I guess!
   Just as things were getting better,the bell rang! (Shit!)...it was time for another boring subject...
   Well hours passed and finally,it was time to go home!! Before I went,I asked for his number... surprisingly he just gave it to me! We were starting to be good friends already, awesome! Soon we'll be a couple (hahaha)...creepy?? Yeah...Lol!! Time to go home,relax and text my dreamy soon to be boyfriend!...😈

    Hope you enjoyed that chapter, cos I enjoy writing...LOL! Please tell me what you think,vote for me(show some love please) and tell your friends about.... please also give me some opinions on what the next chapter should be like, love y'all ❤️...my soon to be fans(hahahaha)😂😂😂😂😈