CHAPTER 20

Before I start,I just wanna apologise for taking time to publish this chapter. I was just so busy, hope you understand🤗?! I love you guys so much,you know.... always. Thank you so much for your support at all times❤️... hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it😊.

So....they stop kissing for a while
"So....Eric?! Do you really....." Angel says still thinking about that amazing moment

Eric cuts in
"Yes Angel,I like you...."

Angel blushes "You do?!"

"Yeah,I really do. I didn't know how to say this or how it happened but I really do. We may be a little different but that what even makes our relationship stronger. You're always so cute when you're angry,and then later you realize your mistake and come to apologise. And that's why I really like you,and you're also beautiful....you don't care what other people say about you. You're always you.... while I, I'm just very different. I may be rich and cool...ish  but I'm also a nerd and I thought....."

Angel laughs
"Eric!!! You talk a lot you know?!"

Eric smiles
"Hm,I do... don't I?"

"Yes....but I like you too. Infact I've liked you since you came. I've always tried to get your attention but you never notice me the way I want you to."

Eric smiles
"I noticed you,who wouldn't notice such a beauty like you?!"

Angel blushes

"I just wanted to act cool,and since I just came I didn't want to rush into a relationship like that. I'm really sorry if I ever hurt you." Eric says as he holds her hand

Angel smiles
"It's ok Eric, I'm sorry too for never trying to understand you. It has always been my fault,Alexa and Courtney were right."

Eric holds her face up and moves her hair back with his hands....he looks her in her eyes
"Don't say that,they also felt bad you know. And anyways,I think you're perfect the way you are...."

Angel blushes
"Aww.... you're so sweet."

Eric smiles
Eric's POV
I'm so glad that she knows how I feel now. And wow,I really enjoyed that kiss.

Angel's POV
Yeeeeeee...... I'm so glad he feels the same way about me. It's good I dressed up beautifully today. Ahhh, Angel and Eric.... together forever. I'm sure he enjoyed that kiss.

Eric interrupts
"So,will you......"

His mum comes in with some snacks
"Sorry for barging in.... you've been studying,so I brought some snacks for you."

"Oh,thank you so much Mrs Johnson....but you didn't have to go through this trouble." Angel says in a sweet polite manner

"Yes mum,you didn't have to...."
Eric says while staring at his mum in a weird way

"Oh come on sweetie,this is nothing. I can't just sit down doing nothing when we have a guest."

"But.... that's why we have servants mum. You really didn't have to."

"Well,too late now. Just eat your snacks and enjoy your "study session".
Eric's mum says, putting an air quote on the study session.

"Mum?!!!"

His mum laughs
"Bye sweetie."

"Bye Mum!!!" Eric sighs

Angel smiles
"Your mum's really funny and sweet."

"Hm,yeah.... funny and sweet."

Angel smiles
"So....what about our study session?!"

"Oh,our study session." Eric smiles