CHAPTER 6

(Angel runs to the car crying)

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Her mum says.

(She tries to clean her tears and act happy) "Uh....Uhm nothing mum, something flew in my eye."

"Oh,let me see it!"

"It's ok mum,it's out already. Can we go now?"

"Ok sweetie, let's go!"

"Yeah,but what about dad?"

"Well he won't be able to come home now,he was called for another meeting which may take a while".

(Angel frowns) "Oh,ok."

"Driver, please drive already."

"Ok ma'am." The driver replies politely

(Jake wakes up from his long nap,lol) "Oh...hey sis! How was the shoot?" Jake says.

"It was good."

(Jake smiles) "Good? That's all?"

"Well yeah,what were you expecting me to say?"

"Uhm,you know.... the juicy stuff that happened in there. Eric??" (Jake laughs).

"Seriously?? How'd you even know Eric was here?"

"Well I just know" (Jake laughs).

"Whatever, just leave me! I'm not in the mood right now!"

"Ok, sheesh."
     Some hours later.....(back home)

"Finally! We're home" (Jake yells).

"Alright,go freshen up first Jake! No dinner if you're dirty!" (Mum says).

"I know mum, I'm not a baby!"

"Sure you're not" (Mum laughs).

"What?"

"Never mind, Angel, sweetie? Come on, we're home! Let's go and freshen up."

(Angel barely awake) "Oh,uhm coming mum!"

"Ok sweetie."
(Angel yawns and stretches for a minute,then she gets down from the car and goes to freshen up)

"Dinner's ready!!" (Mum yells).

"Ok mum,be down in a sec." (Jake says).

"Ok sweetie,call your sister too. I haven't seen her yet,she must be in her room."

"Ok mum! Lil si...I mean Angel!! Dinner's ready! Angel!!"(He barges into her room).

"What now Jake?"

"Well, dinner's ready".

"I don't want to eat,I'm not hungry."

"But..."

(Angel cuts in) "I said I'm not hungry,so just leave me!"

"What's wrong with you Angel? You've not been yourself since you came back from your shoot."

"I don't wanna talk about it, leave me alone!"

"But..."

(Angel cuts in) "Just leave me,I don't wanna talk about it ok?!"

"Ok, sheesh! I'll leave you alone,but before I go I just want you to know that if there's anything you want to talk about, I'm here for you. I may not be a girl but I can help you,so please don't keep anything to yourself. You're my lil sis and even though I make fun of you almost all the time,I still and will always love you or whatever!"