CHAPTER 17

"I got back together with Charlie...."

"Yeah,yeah I know that already. Skip to the good part!" (Jake says with his mouth full).

"I'm getting there. Ok,but the only reason I got back together with Charlie was to make Eric jealous but it didn't really work out."

"Oh."

"Yeah,he just told me congratulations. So I got angry and told my besties,Alexa and Courtney. But they just supported Eric and told me that they weren't surprised at all. To cut the long story short,we fought and I transferred to another class. After school when they couldn't find me,I guess they started looking for me until the principal told them I transferred to another class....."

(Jake cuts in) "Skip to the good part already!"

(Angel sighs) "Just wait, I'm getting there. Then, Charlie came to me and we talked and I don't know what happened to me. I just started liking him again,I thought he had changed. I guess I was wrong."

"Why'd you say that?!"

"Well,he told me that I never really focused on him or something. He told me that, that's why he broke up with me last time." (Angel starts to cry).

"Oh come on, don't get all touchy now. I bet you dealt with him, right?!"

"Maybe?! I told him that I never liked him and that I only dated him cos he's the most famous guy in school."

"Oh,is that true?" Of course not! (Angel bursts into tears). I really liked him, like really really, like really really really....."

(Jake cuts in). "I get it!"

(Angel sniffs and cleans her tears) "Oh,ok. Well we broke up, again."

"Aww."

"I know right? Again!"

"Oh sorry,I just finished your dinner and I think I want more."

"Oh brother!"

(Jake smiles) "So,what about Eric?"

"Oh yeah, Eric! Well,he and Charlie almost got into a fight because of me."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, he's even hotter when he's angry."

"Ok,ok. So....."

"Well,I think I like him."

"Took you long enough to realize that."

"Yeah, he's so dreamy. Especially when he pulled me close,I felt like giving me a very big kiss and...."

(Jake cuts in) "Uh,ok. Keep those details to yourself." (Jake yawns).

"I think that's all for now."

"Ok, I'm feeling sleepy anyway. Good night lil sis."

"Good night Jake."

"Yeah." (Jake goes to his room and falls asleep instantly on his bed).

(Angel sighs) I better sleep now, tomorrow's gonna be stressful.
Ring ring.....
Who could that be now?! (Angel checks her phone). Oh,it's Eric. (Angel blushes).

"Hey!" (Eric says).

"Uhm,hi Eric."

"Yeah, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, what about you?"

"I'm cool, just wanted to see if you're ok. After all that happened today."