CHAPTER 21

The journey to Angel's house continues....
"So....after highschool, what are you gonna do next?" Eric says in an attempt to break the silence between them

"Well.... I'm thinking of taking my modelling career to the next level. I wanna focus more on it a little before I start college. Also, I'm going to France for one big shoot my dad's preparing for me.... it's gonna be a big hit."

"Oh,wow.... looks like you've got everything set up for yourself. I don't even know what I'm going to do yet, I'm thinking of quitting my modelling career though."

"Why?!" Angel asks with a cute baby voice

"Well, I'm getting tired and sick of it. I don't even really like it,but my parents do. I just don't wanna do it anymore!!"

"Aww, please don't quit.....for me??!" Angel says sweetly

"Well....."

"Please Eric.... please?! Why don't we do like a colab. Like you and I, become a perfect modelling couple. That way,we would be able to spend more time with each other,be happy and make our parents happy too."

"Oh,that actually sounds like a good idea. Well,ok....if you insist."

Angel squeaks with joy

Ya know,that thing girls do when they're excited. Ok,no interruptions 😂....

Back to the story
"You're the best!" Angel says happily

Eric smiles "Anything for my sweet princess."

Angel smiles and they both stare into each other's eyes until......

"Eric!!!! Look out!!!" Angel yells

"Oh...." Eric looks back and quickly drifts to the right side of the road.... luckily

Angel breathes a sigh of relief

"That was close,uh?" Eric says trying to make Angel smile again

"Close?? We would have died!!!!" Angel yells

"I'm sorry...." Eric says apologetically

"Sorry? If we died now,do you think sorry would bring us back to life?!" Angel says angrily

"But...."

Angel cuts in
"You know what? I think it's better we both keep quiet and just focus on the road."

"But...." Eric tries to say

"No buts Eric.... just focus on the road."

Eric sighs

Eric's POV
She's just so cute when she's mad. I will never stop loving her no matter what....wait did I just use the L word?! Whatever,I love her....yeah I do. We may be different in a lot of ways,but somehow she makes me smile. Whenever I'm around her,I feel like I'm on top of the world. She's really special and I like her just the way she is. I can't tell her though,she seems stressed out enough.... can't add to it. I'll tell her once we're done with our exams. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Angel's POV
Ugh,why do I always get mad. But I have a reason to be mad, like we almost died right now. But it wasn't his fault,it's my fault...I guess I dressed too pretty for him,he just couldn't resist. I wish I didn't yell at him like that....I love him. Omg!! Did I just use the L word?! Wow,I guess I did. Why won't I love him? He's just so perfect for me,he puts up with me and always makes me feel special.... whenever I'm around him I always feel happy. But I'm not gonna tell him that,at least he likes me. I'm sure he loves me, I'll just wait for him to tell me that before I tell him. Yes, that's what I'll do.

Everywhere becomes silent again

An hour later,they arrive in front of Angel's house.....

"So, you're home." Eric says

"Yeah,I am." Angel says trying to avoid making eye contact with him
They both get down and walk to the gate.

"So....." Eric tries to say but Angel shuts him up with a big kiss

"I'm really sorry for yelling at you. I just got really scared and angry,I didn't know what to do.... please...."

Eric cuts in
"Woah!! Slow down princess. It's ok,you don't have to apologise to me. I get it,it was my fault anyway. I should have focused more on the road....but who can blame me? I couldn't help it, you're just so beautiful."
Eric moves closer to her,grabs her by the waist and pushes her hair back.

Angel blushes
"You're so sweet you know."

"Yeah...I do." Eric smiles

"Ok....let go now!" Angel says while trying to free herself from Eric

"Hm...do I have to?" Eric says in a cute yet funny way

"Yes.... I've gotta go now. My mum must be expecting me now."

"Fine...but will you be able to come to my place again tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?! But tomorrow's a Sunday."

"I know...."

"Well...."

"Please princess.... please." Eric says in a charming manner

"I can't, I'm sorry. My mum doesn't allow me to go out on a Sunday."

"Why?!"

"I don't know,I guess it's a rule or something."

"Oh....ok then." Eric's mood changes and he removes his hand from Angel's waist

Angel pulls him close to her and wraps her hand round his neck
"But....I can call you. We could do our study session through video call."

"Well,ok. But, I'll still miss you."

"I know you will." Angel smiles and they both kiss.... again.

I know right?! Like how many times will they kiss? What do you think? Do you think it's annoying,cute or romantic?
Ok,ok....I interrupted again. Silly me😅,sorry.

Back to the story
"Ok,I have to go now Eric. Bye."

Eric sighs
"Bye...my sweet princess."

"Bye...my prince charming." Angel smiles, opens the gate and walks into her house.

Eric jumps up in excitement
Soliloquizing: Yes,yes yes.... alright be cool. Cool guys don't jump in excitement,oh who am I kidding. I don't care.... I'm definitely gonna ask her to prom. She's perfect for me....dude, you're one lucky guy. Immediately after our exams, I'm gonna propose in the most romantic way possible...... she's gonna love it.

Eric keeps on daydreaming about Angel as he drives away in his car.

So, that's another chapter completed y'all. Hope you liked it... Looks like Angel and Eric were meant for each other, don't you think?! Do you think they're relationship will last till prom?! If you were Angel,what would you have done in that situation they were in? If you were Eric,what would have been your response. Well, whatever it is.... please let me in the comments section.

Once again,to all my supporters.... I love you guys so much. Thank y'all for your support at all times.... please don't stop showing love and keep on voting, commenting and sharing my story. Please stay home and stay safe 🙏🤗❤️.
Till next chapter 😉😊.