Help me I'm stuck!

-Note-

Hey guys! This one shot uses the Alex x Ollie ship, which was established in the first chapter. I would recommend reading that first, but it'll be fine if you don't as well.

...

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫 (8:45 AM): Alex...

Me (8:45 AM): Yea?

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫(8:46 AM): Are you busy?

Alex considered telling Ollie that he was in class, but he decided not to because he knew it was rare for the younger teen to text him during school hours, so it must be something important.

Me (8:46 AM): Never for u bb

Me (8:46 AM): What's up?

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫(8:46 AM): Ok so hypothetically, if a person were to climb a tree but then get stuck there because they are kind of scared of heights and falling, how are they supposed to get down?

Me (8:47 AM): Ollie are you stuck in a tree?!

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫(8:47 AM): No.

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫(8:47 AM): Maybe.

Me (8:47 AM): Say important  stuff like that sooner u dumbass! Where r u rn?! I'm coming there!

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫(8:48 AM): You know what, it's fine. I'll deal with it. It's not that bad.

Me (8:48 AM): No u will NOT! Where r u? And it's not optional!

Me (8:48 AM): If u don't tell me I will call your big bro!

SHoRt StacK❤️😝🍫(8:48 AM): ... do you know the little garden that's a couple minutes away from the back entrance of school?

Me (8:48 AM): Yup, I'll be there in 3 minutes tops. Just stay there and don't try anything.

Alex hastily stuffed his phone into his pocket and told the teacher he needed to use the bathroom. He could count on Ollie for getting into trouble and not asking for help until the last moment.

He was lucky that his lesson today was with Miss Summer. She wasn't a very good teacher, but it was easy to bunk her class because she never even questioned where her students went, even if they disappeared for hours straight.

Now that he hears it out loud in his head, that sounds a bit concerning...

He didn't have time to think about that though. He ran towards the garden at full speed, hoping Ollie took his advice and stayed put, instead of trying something and injuring himself.

The younger teen hated being told what to do. He never listened. The thought of that just made him run faster. He had considered taking the car, but that would've wasted an unnecessary amount of time.

The jock slowed down as he neared the destination, trying to spot the boy in the trees. Why were there so many? How many trees did a small park need to have?

"Ollie!" He called out, hoping the boy could hear him. Alex needed to make sure he was okay.

"Ollie! Where are you?"

"I-I'm up here..." A small voice timidly called back. 

He followed the sound to see a tiny figure that he could instantly recognize was Ollie, due his characteristic mop of brown curls that were even messier than before, which he did not think was possible.