Extra (It's Okay to Fail)

Alex put 'One Piece' on the smart tv in the living room, holding the remote with one hand and pulling Ollie into his side with the other.

The smaller teen pulled his feet up onto the sofa, placing his head on Alex's shoulder as he opened the box of Jaffa cakes. All the other snacks were securely kept next to him in the bag Alex had brought.

Once the show started playing, the smaller teen was completely engrossed in it, so Alex reached out to get a Jaffa cake, but before he could Ollie instantly swatted his hand away.

"Hands off." The younger said with a serious expression. Eyes meaning war. "They're mine."

He should've seen that coming. Nobody came between Ollie and his sweets.

"What if I give you something in exchange?" Alex asked flirtatiously as he moved his face close to his boyfriends, lips almost touching.

The younger teen just stared back into his eyes, letting it happen.

The older teen moved in to kiss the other, eyes closed, but instead of lips he felt something smooth and cold. It felt like... cloth?

Alex's eyes snapped open to see the large beady eyes of Oliver's stuffed toy frog.

He looked down to see that his lips were pressed against the big red ones attached to the toys face. The older teen always found it unnatural and creepy, but Ollie thought it was cute and funny.

"What the-" He instantly pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand vigorously.

"Yeah, that's not happening under my roof... Alex." Elliot hissed the older teen's name with disgust, as he emerged from behind the sofa.

The older brother squeezed himself between the two and then turned to Ollie with a large smile, "So...what are we watching?"