Space

-Note-

Hey guys! This one shot uses the Alex x Ollie ship, which was established in the first chapter. I would recommend reading that first, but it'll be fine if you don't as well.

WARNING: Mature Language

...

"Hey Alex!" A small brunette waved shyly, as soon as Alex got out of his math class.

Great. Ollie was here... Again...

It had been a solid six weeks since the duo had been dating, and while during that period the jock had some of the most fun times in his life, recently he was starting to feel a bit crowded.

Don't get him wrong, he liked his boyfriend very much and he couldn't be more grateful for him, but it was just that Ollie was always there.

In the beginning it wasn't that bad because he was the one who always approached Ollie, however ever since the Halloween ball, the smaller teen had been coming to see him all the time.

He waited for him outside his every class, he came to all his practices, he even came to see him before school, after school and during lunch.

It could sometimes become a bit too much.

"H-hey Ollie..." Alex waved back, looking towards his friend Chad, who he was supposed to go to lunch with today.

"It's okay dude, we can just hang some other time." The other jock patted his shoulder before heading towards the lunch hall.

"What's wrong? Did you have plans with him? I'll just go to the library for lunch, you can go with him if you want." The smaller teen suggested.

"Nah, since you came all the way here we'll just go together." Alex sighed, forcing a small smile.

"You sure?" The boy looked at him nervously, catching on to the disappointment in his voice.

"Yeah." The older teen answered.

They both walked to the lunch hall in an awkward silence, with Ollie glancing at the older teen ever so often but not saying anything.

Alex had been acting really weird lately.

He didn't talk as much, or tease him like he usually did, but whenever the smaller teen asked if something was wrong he would just put on a smile and say, "Don't worry, everything is fine."

Sometimes he couldn't help but feel like the jock was mad at him for something.

He always tried to think back to if he had said something or done something, but nothing struck a chord in his mind.

"Let's sit there." Alex pointed at an empty table slightly farther away from where the rest of the students were sitting, once they reached their destination.

The jock purposely picked it because he knew the brunette always preferred to sit in an area with less people for privacy.

Once they settled down, they returned to square one, eating their lunches in an awkward silence.

"S-so did you do anything fun in class today?" Ollie asked, trying to break the ice with small talk.

"Not everyone enjoys class like you Ollie." Alex answered quietly before going back to his food.

"R-right. Sorry." The smaller teen looked down at his lunch again, avoiding eye contact.

The older teen seemed to be in an especially bad mood today, so he decided not to push it, instead finishing the rest of his sandwich wordlessly.