Quarantine Day

-Note-

Hey guys! This one shot uses the Alex x Ollie ship, which was established in the first chapter. I would recommend reading that first, but it'll be fine if you don't as well.

...

6:00 AM:

Alex slowly opened his eyes as the alarm went off, instantly silencing it so Ollie wouldn't wake up.

Not that anything could wake him up this early in the morning, he slept like an actual rock.

When classes for university were still running, Ollie would sometimes sleep through all his alarms until Alex physically shook him to wake him up, dragged (or carried) him to the bathroom, and made sure he got ready on time.

For someone who was constantly worried about good grades and attendance, the boy was very laid back in the morning.

Or maybe he became like that because Alex spoiled him too much... Who knows? Who cares?

As he had suspected, the older teen looked down to see Ollie fast asleep in his arms, pressed against his chest without a care in the world. This made him smile
fondly.

He gently ran his fingers through Ollie's curls before caressing his soft, slightly flushed cheek with his thumb.

The teen looked so peaceful when he was asleep, it was like seeing a completely different person from when he was awake.

The fact that he was wearing Alex's hoodie made him look even more cute. The way it reached his knees and nearly swallowed up his entire form, or the way his sleeves hung way off his arms.

While the older teen preferred to sleep in only his boxers or sweat pants, the younger of the two got cold really easily and preferred to be snuggled in lots of layers.

Alex slowly maneuvered himself out of the smaller boy's grasp and replaced his form with a pillow, which Ollie instantly snuggled into. Adorable.

He gently pushed his boyfriend's hair back and pressed a long kiss to his forehead, before putting on his clothes and mask so he could head out for his morning jog.

The park was really close by and empty at this time, so after he found out that they were allowed to go there, he started going again.

He locked the door before leaving because he knew Ollie would be asleep until way after he got back.

11:00 AM:

Oliver woke up to the smell of warm pancakes wafting through the air.

He slowly opened his eyes and turned to his side, only to see that his boyfriend had been replaced by a pillow.

He must've gotten up for his morning jog.

Oliver never understood why somebody would purposely wake up at freakishly early hours in the morning, on the weekend, to exercise of all things.

Must be hard being a jock...

After rubbing his eyes and rolling around bed for a while like he usually did, Oliver trudged out of their room to greet his boyfriend in the kitchen.

"Morning Sunshine. Decided to wake up early today?" Alex smirked as he flipped a pancake and brought out two plates from the top shelf.

"Morning..." he grumbled, ignoring the sarcastic comment, mostly because he was still half asleep.

The smaller teen collapsed onto his stool next to the kitchen counter, yawning.

Alex grinned at the thought of how much the boy looked like a little bunny while doing so.