Truth or Dare

-Note-

Hey guys! This one shot uses the Alex x Ollie ship, which was established in the first chapter. I would recommend reading that first, but it'll be fine if you don't as well.

For this one you guys might have to read 'Double Date' as well, to get some more information about my other characters Danny and Jennifer.

WARNING: References to sexual intercourse and drinking

...

"Okay so final rules, the youngest spins the bottle first and after that the person who performs the truth/dare gets to do it. If the lid is pointing towards a person they get to choose the truth/dare and bottom side is their victim. You have to take a shot for every one you decide to pass, or do incorrectly. Everyone okay with that?" Jennifer announced, clearing the space in front of her before placing a green glass bottle on the floor in the middle of the five players.

Despite all their differences and drama in high school, they all had become pretty close friends once in university, finding comfort from each other's familiarity in a place far away from home.

"If there are any objections come forward now or forever remain silent." Danny added, earning a chuckle from Oliver.

"Alright then, midget you get the first spin." The ex-cheerleader instructed taking the silence as a yes.

"Yay, go Ollie!" Alex cheered over the soft background music along with Danny, earning a blush from his boyfriend.

Once he grabbed and spun, the top side landed on Danny and the bottom landed on Chad.

"Yay I get to go first! Truth or dare?" They asked with a grin.

"Let's go for dare." The jock answered confidently.

"Oooh I've got a good one." The spiky haired teen exclaimed with a cunning smile, making Chad question his decision, even though it was too late to change anything now.

"Until your next turn, you have to text whatever you want to say on the group chat, ending each text with this emoji." They leaned in towards the other teen, to point at something on their phone.

The Chadster (8:45PM): Shit, this might get a bit creepy 🥴

Everyone burst out laughing as soon as they received the message.

The Chadster (8:45PM): Can someone pass me the bottle? 🥴

The Chadster (8:46PM): It's my turn to spin 🥴

"Nah dude. After reading that text I don't trust you with it." Alex pulled it away jokingly with a smug smile.

He held it away so that when his best friend tried to snatch it, he wasn't able to reach.

The Chadster (8:46PM): C'mon man, give it to me 🥴

"Chad! He has a boyfriend!" Danny gasped in mock horror, making everyone crack up even more, "Not to mention he's sitting right here."

"I always knew you secretly had a thing for me." The blonde added, face filled with mock disgust.

The Chadster (8:47PM): Gross dude 🥴

"That is really not helping your case. Just stop talking." Jennifer commented, pushing her pony tail back.

"Here." Alex handed the bottle back to his best friend still giggling from before, "No dirty business, I'm watching you."

This time the top side landed on Danny and bottom landed on Ollie.

The Chadster (8:50PM): How do they keep getting to ask?! 🥴