Chapter 1

On one of the seats of one of the best cafes in New York city. Sat a couple. They both looked very cute together. And they are. They have been friends since kindergarten. Now, they're practically inseparable.

" This will be our last date, physically together, " Zaria said. Her face turned into a sad face.

" Yeah, so we have to make the best of it, right Zari? " Ken replied. He smiled.

" Yeah! Your right! Thanks for getting my spirits back up, you are very positive Ken, I'm grateful to have a boyfriend as positive as you are " Zaria said. She got up and hugged Ken tight.

" I'm gonna miss you Kenny! " Zaria said.

" Stop talking about me leaving, how about we go to our next destination? " Ken suggested.

" Okay! Where? " Zaria asked.

" You'll see, " Ken replied.

Ken got up and took Zara by hand. They headed outside and into Ken's car. Then they were off to the movies, they're favorite place to hang.

" What movie should we watch? Horror? Comedy? Drama? " Ken asked.

" Drama, what do you say? " Zaria replied.

Ken nodded in agreement. They walked to the ticket booth and booth two movie tickets for the movie. Then, they went to the refreshments shop.

" Let's buy caramel popcorn, " Zaria suggested.

" Okay, " Ken replied.

He went to the ordering place and ordered. He paid the price and went back to where Zaria was standing.

" Thanks Ken, you're the best! " Zaira exclaimed.

" No probs, anything for my sweet Zaira " Ken replied.

The theater door then opened. Zaira and Ken headed into the theater and watched the movie.

" Let's head to dinner, " Ken said after they finished the movie.

The movie was absolutely magnificent. It was filled with shocking twists and great drama.

" Where are we going now? " Zaria asked.

" Dinner, at a japanese restaurant, the food there is amazing! You're going to love it! " Ken said.

Zaria blushed. Japanese food like sushi, udon, and others are Zaria's favorite food.

Zaria and Ken went into Ken's car again and Ken drove headed East.

" We're here! " Exclaimed Ken.

The Japanese restaurant looked grand. It's a big two-story building. There is a huge glass door in the middle. The restaurant walls are mostly glass, that way you can still feel the sunlight.

Zaria and Ken went inside and sat down.

" Here's the menu " The waiter said, she handed us a japanese styled book. The word 'menu; was written on the front page in Japanese.

" Arigatogozaimashite " Zaira replied. It's thank you, in Japanese.

The waiter nodded and left us alone.

" So.. what do you want to eat? " Ken asked.

" I want udon, how about you? " Zaira replied.

" I'll have udon as well then " Ken said.

" U~eitoresu! Two original udons and 2 green teas " Zaira said to the waiter.

" So, we should take a lot of pictures together while we can still be together, " Zaira said.

" We should, in fact, we should take one right now, " Ken said. He took out his phone and positioned it where the lighting would look good, the background, and most importantly, our faces.

" There! " Exclaimed Ken.

" Great picture! " Zaira commented.

Then the food came, they ate in peace. After eating, Ken took Zaira back to her humble house.

" Goodnight Sweetie! I'm gonna miss you! See you! " Ken said.

" Bye Kendrick! I'm gonna miss you so much! Bye!! " Zaira replied.

Both Zaira and Ken we're tearing up. If they had to see each other leave for another minute, their tears would burst out.

Ken went back into his car and left.

Zaira opened her door and went in. She let herself fall into the comfy couch. Then she cried.

' I have to stop crying and man up, if Ken knew that I was crying, he would be sad ' Zaira thought. She wiped her tears away and washed her face.

' I'll change and go to sleep ' Zaira thought. She went to her bedroom and changed to her nightgown, after that she slept.