Chapter 11

*Jeremy

" I have arrived in New York, now I am heading to the address " Jeremy said to his phone. While Jeremy prepared to kill Zaira, Zaira was prepared to trap Jeremy.

Jeremy ordered a cab and gave the driver the address to Zaira's house. Just a few minutes away from Zaira's house, Jeremy could already see a woman, ( Anne ) she was watering the plants in her garden. Jeremy got down, ready to knock on Zaira's door. He can't just break his way in because he will surely be the center of attention.

Jeremy walked through Zaira's rocky pathway and onto Zaira's front porch. And that was Anne's que to strike.

" Sir? What are you doing there? " Anne asked.

" I'm visiting my friend, she lives here, " Jeremy replied. His voice sounded very sweet, Ugh! So fake.

" Haven't you heard? Zaira died this morning " Anne said. She put on a sad face. " They say, last night Zaira went to shower, we don't know what exactly happened, but the authorities guessed that she might have had a tragic fall and it caused a lot of pain, since she was in a lot of pain, she lost a lot of energy, she fainted, and in the morning, the police went and took her body, after that, they told me that she died ".

Jeremy listened to Anne's explanation very carefully. ' Deep down he must be happy that Zaira is already " dead ", that way he doesn't have to kill her and commit a crime, he would go to jail for murdering, ' Anne thought.

" Okay, I guess then I should be headed back " Jeremy said. He put on a fake sad face and left Zaria's.

' Is he like dumb or what? When someone dies, there's supposed to be like a mourning ceremony in a funeral home, so he definitely came here to do HIS business, and not to " visit his friend " '. Anne thought again. She ran back to her house and told Zaira the news.

" Zaira! We did it! I bet he's happy now that he doesn't have to commit a murder all because of his sneaky masters order " Anne exclaimed. They both burst out a sigh of relief. Now that all the threats and dramas are over, Zaira can finally investigate without anyone in her way. She also decided to change her phone number, that way the lie looks more real.

" Thanks so much for your help Anne! " Zaira exclaimed. They hugged. " Now I gotta leave, thanks so much again, I will continue on by myself from here ".

Zaira left Anne's and went back to her house.

' Now I have to continue investigating Christy ' Zaira thought.

*Christy

" Madame Christy, Jeremy said that when he arrived at the target's place, there was this woman, she said that the target died last night, Zaira fell in the bathroom and it caused a fatal effect, when the people found her, she was already dead, " James said.

" Nice! Who knew luck was on our side, that way, I can get Ken all to myself without endangering my reputation, I don't wanna be classified as a murderer " Christy replied. She smiled. " Time for the final touch, ' Christy thought.

" James, tell someone to make a fake newspaper, make the front page, ' Local Girl Zaira, Found Dead on her Bathroom Floor ' send me a copy of it. Right away! " Christy shouted. Pretty sure James eardrums nearly crashed to a million pieces.

" Okay Madame " James replied.

Christy put on a huge grin. She was satisfied, happy, excited, what more can you ask for to feel more happy?

Christy took her pink Gucci handbag and walked out of her dorm. She took a walk around the campus, seeing how people were doing, that's what she does when she is mad, but this time, she walks around with a big smile, greeting every friend, or teacher passing by.