Chapter 10

*Zaira

' Hmm, Christy, she is capable of doing anything she wants, if she suddenly wanted to blow up downtown with a bomb she could, I have to be VERY prepared ' Zaria thought. She decided she would need backup. She called Anne.

" Hello Anne, are you busy? I need your help, " Zaria said over the phone.

" Not busy at all, in fact, I feel very bored, " Anne replied.

" Can you come over? I'll explain everything when you get here " Zaria said.

" Sure, be there in 10 minutes, " Anne said. Zaria hung up the phone and tidied up a bit.

In 10 minutes, Anne arrived and Zaira welcomed her happily.

" Okay, so I have this old friend, you know her, Christy, she is part of how I became highly emotional and clingy, anyways, she is one of Ken's college mates, she is planning on breaking me and Ken up so that she can have Ken all to herself, " Zaira said.

" Uhuh, " Anne replied.

" Well, Christy has gotten VERY rich, she is capable of doing anything she wants to do, I'm kinda scared that she will come after me, can I ask for your help, if later someone comes, looking for me, say that last night the girl died, she fell at the bathroom when she was showering when people knew it was too late, while I go hide somewhere in your house, that way, Christy will know I " died " and I can investigate about them deeper. So what do you say? "

" Great plan! Christy's going to lie to Ken, we do the same to her. This Christy, she must be a bit nuts, but I'm in! " Anne exclaimed.

They jumped up and did a high - five. After that discussion, they just chilled out together, planning their next move more advanced.

The Next Morning..

*Zaira

' Okay, I gotta hide ' Zaira thought. She packed a backpack full of supplies. Food, water, books, her phone, and a pocket knife. She's got to be ready for anything.

At 6.00 a.m sharp, Zaira went out of her house, she locked the door and ran to Anne's house. Anne lives alone, and while Anne pretends to be Zaira's neighbor, she has to be happy with what Anne has for a living. Thankfully, Anne has a window that leads directly to Zaira's porch. She can easily spy on what's going on outside. Zaira got up and locked the door, just to be safe, then she flopped down to one of Anne's beanbags and had a little shut eye.

Zaira's alarm beeped at 8.00, she had to get ready. She got up from the bean bag and washed her face. Then, she had a little breakfast and got ready by the window, waiting for anyone to show up.