Chapter 15

" Doctor! Is she going to be okay? " Anne shrieked in sadness.

They have arrived in the nearest hospital, Zaira was now lying weakly, not even conscious.

" Zaira, I don't know if you can hear me, but I am truly sorry, sorry I wanted to ruin your relationship with Ken, sorry I was jealous of you, sorry I ever bullied you, I am such a bad girl, I don't even deserve a friend " Christy said. She started sobbing.

" It's okay Christy, you deserve Ken, no need to apologize, " Zaira suddenly replied.

" Zaira, don't go, " Anne said. She ran to Zaira's bed and hugged Zaira who was still lying down weakly.

" It's my time Anne, you will be okay alone, thanks for everything, for all the advice, all the girl talks, and until now, we will be sisters forever no matter what happens " Zaria replied.

Anne went back to seat and sat down sobbing.

" Ken? " Zaira said weakly.

" Zaira? " Ken replied. He ran to Zaira's bed and held her hands tight.

" I don't think I'm going to last long, Ken " Zaria said.

" Don't say that, we have to stay positive, you are going to be okay " Ken replied calmly when inside he was actually very worried.

" Your so positive Ken, that's why I love you, and I still do love you, you are the greatest, kindest men I ever knew, I don't regret meeting you, even if we can't continue our relationship, I am lucky to be knowing you, I love you " Zaira said.

Then, she shutted her eyes and didn't budge.

" Zaira? " Ken said. " ZAIRA! Get up! Please, "

" She's gone " The doctor said after checking her heartbeat and pulse.

" No, she's not! Zaira! Answer me! Let's be friends again, we will watch movies, eat udon and play together again, like we used to, please, answer me " Ken said. He fell to his knees and sobbed while holding Zaira's hand.

" We're so sorry for you Ken " Christy and Anne said. They patted Ken on the shoulder.

" Goodbye Zaira, my sister, hope you are happy there, " Anne said. Anne and Christy then went outside, leaving Ken alone with Zaira.

" I failed, I failed Zaira, I promised your parents I would protect you, and look at you now, I'm sorry, " Ken said. He started sobbing again. Then he left the hospital and went back to his hotel room. He took a blank piece of paper and pen. Then he started writing.

The next day, Anne, Ken, and Christy went to the graveyard. Zaira's body was getting buried. Only the three of them came since Zaira has no family anymore. They were all stylish in black, but no one cares.

It's back to the cry party.

Everyone cried their hearts out. Especially Ken. He kept thinking back of all the good memories he and Zaira had together. Their first day of primary school, Zaira was so scared she cried right in front of the class during introduction, it was funny, but Ken has lost his ability to laugh. Ken also remembered graduation day of primary, they took a picture together as momentum. Ken still had that picture. All the good memories of Ken and Zaira came flooding back.

Ken wiped his tears and got up. He took out a pink envelope and put it right in the middle of Zaria's grave. He especially made that letter for Zaira. With the pink envelope that resembles Zaira's favorite color. Inside it read:

Dear Zaira

I wish you were here right now, why do you have to go? I will really miss you, no one can replace you. I hope you can get that message.

I'm sorry, I can't even count all the good things you've done for me, all our good memories, our meals together, our playdates, those good memories turned into a nightmare now that I have no one to enjoy it with.

I hope you are happy there, away from all the drama, all the sadness you feel because of me.

I'll try to live my life as best as I can, for you Zaira.

I love you Zaira, so much. And I will never stop loving you. You are perfect, with all your imperfections, you are still perfect in my eyes.

I love you Zaira, 

Wohoo!! That's it! Sorry its VERY VERY late. But yeah. My theme was a meeting between enemies. Not really into the topic but yeah. Sowwy! Stay Safe! :P