Chapter 3

A few weeks later...

*Ken

" What up Liam! " Ken said. He raised his hands, accepting the high five from Liam.

It was the weekends, and in Princeton, weekends are all for fun.

Ken was walking, heading to the pool, that's where he goes every weekend.

' Finally here! ' Ken thought. The distance from Ken's dorm to the pool is like walking from America to Japan! Ken opened his shirt and dove into the pool. He swam a few laps and went back out. When he was about to leave, he saw a girl standing in front of him. She was very close to him. Suddenly, she started speaking.

" So... You are Kendrick Brown, the hot guy everyone's been talking about... " The girl said. She put on a thinking face.

" Um okay, I am that Kendrick, but I really don't think I have any business with you " Ken said. He stepped right, trying to get past the girl, but she was also fast, she stepped right blocking Ken's way.

" Don't you know me? " She asked.

" Um, nope! Now I really gotta go! " Ken replied. He tried passing the girl again but failed miserably.

" Okay, then, let's start from the very beginning, I am Christyna Georgina Susanne, in case you don't know, my dad is the mayor, and he owns a very big company, so I'm pretty much loaded with money, oh! And, you can call me Christy " She said.

' Woah! No kidding, she is rich! She was wearing a white Gucci shirt and LV jeans, her shoes are vans and her handbag is Kate Spade, her earrings are Tiffany and co, her phone is the brand new iphone! She might even be wearing Gucci underwear! You never know ' Ken thought.

" Oh, hey Christy! " Ken said. Christy smiled. She twirled her hair with her hand.

Suddenly, Christy held Ken by the hand and urged him to walk.

" So, where are you from? " Christy asked.

" New York " Ken replied. ' She's flirting with me ' Ken thought.

" You look cute, " Christy said. She tried to put her hands on Ken's hips, but he quickly pushed her away.

" I have a girlfriend, now I have to go, bye! " Ken said. He ran as fast as he could to his dorm.

' So, you have a girlfriend... I'll simply have to get rid of her, then I'll have Ken all to myself, ' Christy thought. She walked to her private dorm and dialled her personal assistant.

" James, find all the information you can on Kendrick Brown, target on who his girlfriend is, " Christy said.

" Right away madame, " James replied.

" You will be mine Ken " Christy said. She then took her handbag and left her dorm, heading to the cafe.

At Ken's dorm,

" Liam! " Ken called out. " You know this weird rich girl called Christy? "

" You joking man? She's like the queen of Princeton! Everyone worships her " Exclaim Liam.

" She just flirted with me, " Ken said innocently.

" Woah! You just won a huge lottery! Did you accept? " Liam asked. i

" No of course! I have a girlfriend! She's better than a thousand Christy's all combined " Ken said.

" Suit yourself bro " Liam replied.

Liam continued doing whatever he needed to do. Ken just lied in bed. ' Life is going to be very hard now ' Ken thought. He definitely feels uncomfortable with Christy being very close with him.

" Hey Ken!! " Christy called out.

She ran to Ken. Her MK boots made a thumping sound as Christy ran to Ken.

" Oh... Hey Christy " Ken replied. He forced a fake smile.

Christy held Ken's hands and urged him to walk.

" So... What lesson do you have after this? " Christy asked.

" Science.... " Ken replied.

" Oh goodie! We have the same subject after this, " Christy squealed.

' Ugh! I have to be with this chirpy brat! ' Ken thought. He forced another fake smile.

For science, they had to do an experiment, in partners. Guess who directly went to Ken asking him to be partners, you guessed it Madame Christy Georgina Susanne. She rushed to Ken and straight up asked him to be partners. It's like she is awfully obsessed with Ken. Poor Ken, he just accepted Christy's offer.