Chapter 9

Zaira started crying. That memory. There's always a little bit of it that stays in Zaira's heart. That little black spot in her red heart. Zaira started sobbing. All the dark memories came flooding back, giving Zaira a lot of pressure.

After crying all her heart out, she wiped her tears and standed up.

' Now I know why Christy's name sounds familiar, ' Zaira thought. When Zaira's life was perfect, Christy's wasn't. Her parents weren't as rich as they are right now. Christy used to be Zaira's bestfriend all because Zaira used to buy her lunch. When Zaira got abandoned, Christy's parents income rose 10 times. She became the daughter of the wealthiest man in Town. All that money made her change her attitude. She began to turn her back on Zaira. They became enemies.

' Christy must want to make me and Ken break up! Or at least split us up because she wanted Ken! And her trick worked! ' Zaira thought. ' One more trick Zaira gets, and they're over, I can't let that happen '.

Whatever Christy has up in her sleeves, Zaira was not going to let it affect her and Ken's relationship. She went through that day with a big smile, knowing this is all Christy's doing, and not Ken's.

*Christy

' I feel good knowing that I am now officially friends with Ken, but I want more. I want to be his GIRLfriend, not just his friend. I have to do the last trick I prepared, I just have to be careful and not let anyone suspect a thing ' Christy thought.

She took out her phone and dialled James.

" James, we'll do the final step of my plan, send your muscly brother Jeremy to her " Christy instructed.

" Right away " James replied. He hung up and dialled his brother Jeremy.

" Jeremy, I need you to go to this address in New York, I will text you the address, go into the house, and kill whoever is in it " James said.

" Okay James " Jeremy replied. He hung up and started preparing his car trip to New York right away.