Chapter 6

*Ken

" Hey Ken! " Christy said with her pitchy, annoying voice. She sashayed to Ken and held Ken's hands tight.

" Christy, I have a girlfriend, she wouldn't like me doing this, so do I, I don't like you touching me all the time, we are only friends, no more, bye " Ken said. He ran as fast as he could back to his dorm.

' So my little trick didn't work... we shall do the next trick then ' Christy thought in her evil mind. An evil grin popped in her face. " Muahahahaha " Christy cackled. Everyone looked at her but she didn't care. She sashayed to her dorm and dialled her assistant.

" James, make a fake chat history with Ken, there has to be a bunch of 'I love you's' I need to get rid of Zaira ASAP, so make it quick " Christy instructed.

James replied and he hung up. Christy was ready for step 2 of her epic vengeance.

Christy laid in her bed which was especially made for her only and stared at the ceiling, thinking of her revenge.

' I really hope that Christy girl stops getting close to me and making fake stuff to send to Zaira, she can get ill, scared I will abandon her, and the pressure must hurt ' Ken thought. He is a very thoughtful boyfriend.

The next day..

" Madame Christy, the fake chat with you and Sir Ken is ready " James declared. " I will send it to you right away "

A few seconds later, Christy's iphone vibrated. She opened it and checked the fake chat James made. It goes like this.

18.30

Ken: Hi babe Christy! Let's head to dinner, I will pick you up in your dorm okay?

You: Hi too! Sure, I'll wait here

Ken: I miss you already cutie, can't wait to see you!

You: I miss you more!

Ken: Love you! See you!

You: Love you too! See you!

21.00

Ken: I finished cleaning up!

You: Me too!!

Ken: That Japanese food was delicious right? The udon was especially yummy

You: Yeah! We should go there more often

Ken: I'm going to bed, bye, love you!

You: Love you too! Bye!

It was short, but it would hit the heart right in the core.

Christy put on a satisfied smile. This chat recording was perfect.

" James, do me a little favor please, find out Zaira's phone number " Christy said.

James then set off to do the orders of her evil master.

Christy lied in bed with a satisfied face. She was positively sure that this trick would get Zaira all mad.

In just a few minutes, her phone vibrated again. James sent the chat recording and also Zaira's phone number. Christy texted back a thank you. She added Zaira's phone number and sent her the text recording. She started with a hello, and then a 'look how romantic my boyfriend and I are'. That would get her into the vibe, right?

After the recording was sent, all Christy had to do is relax and wait for the reply. And hope that this would break them apart.

*Zaira

' Huh? A text from an unknown number? Who could this be? ' Zaira thought. She was just lying down when a text from an unknown number popped up. She checked the message and the recording. She got a lot more furious.

' What's this? Who is Ken texting to? Why are they using cute couple language? And using the L word? ' Zaira thought. She called Ken right away, demanding an explanation.