Chapter 4

Day by day, Christy just gets more and more obsessed with Ken. They would eat lunch together, walk to class together, go to their dorms together, swim together. Christy even changed all her schedule so that she could have all the same classes with Ken.

Thankfully, during one of the weekends, one of Ken's distant relatives, Hope, came to visit. Ken and Hope went to one of the cafe's and chatted together.

" Hi Kendrick! " Hope said.

" Hi Hope, please just call me Ken, " Ken replied.

They talked about basic stuff. First they got to know one another, then started talking about daily life. They ended that lovely meeting with a picture together. Ken and Hope are very similar, they get along very well. Both Ken and Hope posted their picture together on their social media.

" Madame, we have information of who Kendrick Brown's girlfriend might be, " James said over the phone when Christy was back at her dorm.

" Who? " Christy asked. Her curiosity was flaming out. She was more than ready to get rid of Ken's girlfriend.

" We found out that Ken's girlfriend's name is Zaira, she lives in New York, we also know that Zaira used to be your friend in primary school, Zaira Isabella is her long name, perhaps you will recognize it, " James said.

" Ah... Uh Uh.. I see, I remember Zaira, we used to be the best of friends, until she left me for a group of popular girls! I always seeked for my chance to get revenge, this is it, okay thanks James! " Christy said. She ended the call.

' Revenge time! ' Christy thought. She took out her phone and instructed one of her assistants to edit a picture of her with Ken. ' Zaira will freak when she sees this ' Christy thought. After the picture has been edited, Christy posted her picture with Ken, she didn't forget to mention Zaira's account, that way she is sure to see this.

" Vengeance is on it's way! " Christy shouted. Then she cackled. Christy is one true witch. 

*Zaria

Zaria was just playing with her phone when a notification popped.

Christina370 has mentioned you in a post

' Huh? I don't remember any Christina, maybe a distant relative ' Zaira thought. She checked Christina370's post. She was beyond astonished. You should've seen her face. She looked horrified. " Wh, What? What's this? " Zaria asked with a shaking voice.