◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑﹚

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

↷ 𓂃 ٬  ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got up very early in the morning. The birds are serenading; the sun is shining. Nothing could spoil such a good day.I took a shower and got into my school uniform and did my hair.

"Roseline!Breakfast is ready!" my mother shouted from downstairs.

"On my way Mother!" I said putting my hairbrush down.

"Wake Madelyn up on your way down sweetie!" she added to her previous statement.

"Okay mother!" I shouted back.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Madelyn!Wake up!" I screeched at my sleeping sister

"No!! I need beauty sleep!" she groaned putting her blanket over her head. I then decided to pull her blanket.

"HEY!I WANNA SLEEP GIVE IT BACK!" she shouted.

"You're going to be late for school Lyn!" I scolded her.

"Fine and NEVER call me Lyn again!" she said to me

"Whatever" I said then walked towards the door.I walk out of her room  and go down the stairs.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Good morning mother!Good morning father."  The light blonde said to her parents.

"Morning dear!" The blonde's mother said to her happily

"Morning." Her father granted in a low tone.He just seems to hate her...

"Morning dad! Morning mom!"  The brown haired girl said as she skipped the last step on the stair case.

"Morning sweetie!"  Her mother replied in the same tone happy tone. 

"Morning princess!" The black haired man said to his favorite daughter.The light blonde rolled her eyes at this.

The light blonde sat down and ate her breakfast as she watched the birds flying outside the window.

"Rose could you get the mail?" the black haired man said to his daughter.

"Yes father." the light blonde said to her 'beloved' father.

The light blonde got up and went outside,opened the mail box and took all the letters inside and put them on the coffee table.

"Honey do you know any school called Hogwarts?"the blonde's father said reading the writings on the envelope.

"Never heard of it!" the blonde's mother exclaimed.

"It's for you Roseline." the black haired man said handing his older daughter the letter.

She read the writings on the envelope.

Ms.R.Greenwood.

The light blonde then opened the letter.

Dear Roseline Greenwood, 

You have been invited to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.The enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment is inside the the envelope.Term begins 1st September,we expect your letter, no later than 20th August.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva Mcgonagall.

Deputy Headmistress.

"Wait witchcraft and wizardry!?" the blonde asked herself.She then found another piece of parchment in the envelope.

UNIFORM

Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black) 

One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear. 

One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar) 

One winter cloak(Black,silver fastenings)

BOOKS

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk.

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot.

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling.

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch.

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore.

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger.

Fascinating beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander.

The Dark Forces:A Guide to Self-protection by Quentin Trimble.

Other Equipment.

1 Wand. 1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2).1 telescope.1 set of glass or crystal phials.1 set of brass scales.

             Ps: Student may also bring pets.

"Wow, This school sounds amazing!" the light blonde said to herself.

"What's it about dear." the blonde's mother asked her.

"Oh Magic..." the light blonde said to her mother.

"Mother I'm not going to lie it sounds awesome there, I really want to go." she added to her statement.

"Well you better write back then." the light blonde's mother said then giggled.

" I will after school!" the light blonde said then picked up her bag .

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

ִֶָ

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Enjoy my shitty writting <3  I wrote this at thirteen understand me TT