◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃﹚

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You good Mal?" the light blonde asked the boy who was lying on his bed with a pillow over his head.

"Go away." he mumbled, tossing himself to the right side of his bed.

"It's just a game, Mal. We'll do better next time." the older Lupin said as he sat on the blue-eyed boy's bed.

"It's just that..." The boy said, sitting up on his bed, "I feel like I'm not good enough for the team. I'm not a good leader..."

"Don't say that! You're one of the best captains I've ever met!" the light blonde said, sitting on the boy's bed.

"You're a great captain, Mal. Win or lose, life goes on. There will be a time we win." the older Lupin said, then shrugged.

"Thanks Sam and thank you Rosie for being here. You're like a little sister to me." the boy said, ruffling the light blonde's hair.

"I need to leave before the teachers get here. Bye Mal, see you at dinner!" the light blonde said, then tiptoed out of the room.

"See you then, Rosie!" the older Lupin exclaimed as the girl left.

"Ever thought she looks that she looks like Ellie?" the grey-eyed boy asked out of the blue.

"All the time, Sam. Some times I think I'm seeing things." the blue-eyed boy told his roommate then chuckled.

¦◇¦

The light blonde walked down the hallway in deep thought. And as her usual clumsy self she bumped into someone.

"This keep happening." she mumbled then turn to look at the person she bumped into.

"I'm so sorry." the light blonde said to the black haired Slytherin.

"Fifty-eth time this year." the black haired boy said.

"Oh shut up Noah." the light blonde murmured.

"Whatever see you around. Remember to try and forgive Madelyn she means it." the boy said then left.

¦◇¦

She means it.

Those words run through the Hufflepuff's head the whole evening.

"Rosie, you okay over there?" the dark blonde said putting her arm round the girl's shoulders.

"I'm good!" the light blonde excalimed removing her friend's arm. The dark blonde laughed then went back to devouring her meal.