◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The older daughter of the Greenwood family sat in her bed thinking of how Hogwarts would be. She finally got over all the excitement and slipped into her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she drifted to sleep.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The older Greenwood woke up as happy as a lark. She shoved her sheets aside and stood up. She couldn't be more excited.She pushed her light blonde hair out of her face and went into the bathroom.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it Mom!" I opened the door and saw a tall figure.

"Yer must be Roseline!" The tall man said with a weird accent.

"Y-yes" I said . He was a bit scary.

"Well I'm Hagrid!Keeper of Hogwarts," He bellowed with his odd accent. "Could yer get yer sister.Diagonal alley isn't open forever ya know!"

"I'll be right back come in have a seat!" I said happily.

"Yer a very kind one! Hufflepuff might be yer house!" He said in a high tone.

"Oh what's Hufflepuff?" I asked curiously.

"That you'll know at Hogwarts. Now go get yer sister!" He said letting out a low laugh after wards.

I run up the staircase.Then went up to my sister's bedroom door.

"Madelyn!Hagrid's here!" I shouted loudly.

"WHOSE HAGRID?" She asked.

"He's the keeper!He's talking us to get the school supplies!" Just when I finished that statement , she opened the door.

"What are you waiting for let's get going!" She said sternly.

We went down the stairs and so our parents talking with Hagrid.

"Oh that sounds lovely!Sure we'll go with you!" My mom said happily.

"Welp there goes another good day  down the drain." I mumbled

"What's that Roseline?" Madelyn asked sharply.

"NOTHING!" I said nervously.

"Well then we should head out!" Hagrid said with his odd accent

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

We walked out of the car into this reeky pub.

"The usual Hagrid?" The man at the counter asked.

"On Hogwarts business!" Hagrid told the middle aged man.

"Oh another Potter?Cause it was rumored he had a little sister!" The man said.

"No not a Potter this time! And Nonsense Harry got no siblings!" Hagrid bellowed.

Whose this Harry Potter boy they're talking about? I think his famous.

Hagrid then turned to us, "Come on this way!" He said as he pointed to the brick wall at the corner of the pub.We walked to the brick wall . Hagrid then took out his umbrella and knocked it on the brick wall with some weird rhythm.