◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The older Greenwood left the younger one to fend for herself.She then opened the door of the compartment she saw Ginny go into.

"Hey,Could I sit here?" She asked the three people in the compartment.

"Yeah sure!" the Ginny said with a twinkle in her eyes.The red haired girl the scooted over leaving a space for the blonde to sit.

"What house do you want to get into Ginny?" The blonde asked the red head.

"Gryffindor!My whole family's in it!" The red said with excitement.

"I would love to be in Gryffindor,But the other day Hagrid said Hufflepuff might be for me." The blonde said as she got a book out of her bag.

"Woah!What book is that Roseline?" Hermione asked her as she looked at the huge novel.

"Just a normal novel!I love reading!" The blonde said.

"I think we just got Hermione a new study mate!Take her to the library instead of me next time!" Ginny said making the other two in the compartment laugh.

Just then the compartment door slid open.There stood a blonde girl.

"Uh could I sit here?" The blonde girl asked.

"Sure!" all the girls said at the same time.

"So.What's your name?" Roseline asked the girl.

"Celia,Celia Diggory!What's your name?" the girl stated.

"I'm Roseline Greenwood!These are my friends!I think it's best they introduce themselves." said the light blonde.

"I'm Ginerva Weasley..." the red head said then let out a sigh.

"Don't call her that she hates it.Call her Ginny instead!" The older Greenwood said to the girl.

"I'm Hermione Granger!And is Cedric Diggory your brother?" The brown haired girl said.

"No,He's my cousin though.I live with him." the younger Diggory said then let out a sigh.

"Wow you guys can sigh!" The older Greenwood stated making everyone in the compartment laugh.She then scooted making space for the younger Diggory.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

ゞ A few minutes later

The girls in the compartment were now asleep.When the compartment door slid open making all of them jump awake. The girls stared at the boy at the door with their eyes wide open

"Ah sorry-" the boy said then quickly shut the door pacing away as fast as possible, the girls couldn't help but burst in laughter.

They ate, talked, fell asleep again then woke up.

"Hogwarts is going to be fun if I stick with you guys!" the red haired girl said stretching.

"What house are you aiming for?" The blonde the first year who was sitting besides her.

"I'm aiming for Hufflepuff like the rest of my family but Ravenclaw or Gryffindor won't be bad!Slytherin would be awful!Not all Slytherins are bad tho!Just the popular ones might bully me cause I'm a Diggory." The younger Diggory said.

"Doesn't matter whatever house, let's all stay friends!" Hermione said smiling, her eyes formed cresents.

Ah this was the start of an unbreakable bond.Just then the compartment door opened.

"Have you guys seen a cat around here!I kind of let her go." Said a brown haired girl

"Nope no cats!" the younger Diggory said.

"Oh,I'm Symone!Symone Lupin!" The brown haired girl said

"I'm Celia Diggory and This Is Roseline Greenwood,Ginerva Weasley but call her Ginny!I think she can speak for herself.

"Hermione Granger! Would you like to sit with us?"

"Thank you but I'm sitting with my brother and his friends I'm good!"Said the brown haired girl "Okay goodbye now!"

The younger Lupin closed the compartment door and left.

"I think we could be friends with her too!" The older Greenwood said

"So you guys got nicknames?I know Ginerva's is Ginny!" Said the younger Potter.

"Call me Rosie!" said the older Greenwood.

"Herms?I don't get how nicknames work.Hehe." Hermione said.

"Hermy,Or Mione or Miony!!" Roseline stated smiling.

"Lia!" The younger Diggory said.

"Can't wait to get to Hogwarts!" The older Greenwood said.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

I apologise for your poor eyes, I'm sorry about the writing, as I said I don't have time to edit so I'm just beautifing the chapters
And there may be some comments that don't make sense, because I removed two characters from the story, as they weren't really key characters and they were twins of Draco and Harry, which was a bit weird to have so I thought it through and saw that with or without them the story goes on so I removed them, I had to remove a huge chunk of this chapter cause they interacted here a lot, but it's for the best to remove them, they were not even my original characters :)