◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒﹚

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You okay Roseline?" the blue-eyed boy asked as he squeezed his sweater.

"How am I not dead..." the light blonde said sitting up.

"I said you could trust me." the boy stated as he helped the girl up.

"I'm soaked." The girl groaned the coughed.

"At least you're alive." the Ravenclaw stated as he began to walk.

"Wait..." the light blonde said looking at the other side of the lake.

"What is it?" the blue-eyed boy asked.

"What's that over there." the Hufflepuff asked pointing at some figures.

"Dementors." the Ravenclaw said with panic in his voice.

"Should we run?" the girl asked.

"No. There's someone there we need to-" the boy said before he got cut off.

"We can't do anything Mal." The light blonde stated.

"Leave this to me." the Ravenclaw said taking out his wand.

"Expecto patronum." he said pointing his wand towards the scene.His wand lighting up the place in the shape of a great white shark.

"That should have helped. Let's go back." the blue-eyed boy said grabbing the girl's hand.

"What about Sam..." the light blonde asked in a low tone.

"We'll have to wait till morning to see him." The boy stated as he walked.

"Hey wait for me." the girl whisper-shouted.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The hallway was buzzing with students. All of them talking about what happened yesterday night.

"You okay Sam?" the blue-eyed boy asked his friend.

"I've got a spilting headache." the brown-haired boy said with his head in his hands.

"It'll be fine." the brown-haired boy added to his statement.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"But he can't leave!" the dark blonde exclaimed.

"Everyone knows now. I'm going to be hated my whole life here." the brown haired girl groaned.

"I dare them to say a word." the light blonde stated side hugging he friend.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Do you have to leave dad?" the brown haired girl asked as she sat on the professor's desk.

"I have to. I'm sorry Mone." the professor told his daughter.

"Aw. Tell mom I miss her." the girl said hugging her dad.

"I will, and Sam. Take care of your sister and yourself." the professor told his son.

"Of course I will. I'll miss you dad see you during Summer holidays." the brown haired boy said then hugged his dad.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Does he have to leave?" the dark blonde asked with a pleading face.

"Yes he does." the brown haired girl stated as the three girls continued to walk in the hallways.

"No we get Snape for D.A.D.A again!" the light blonde groaned.

"I think we'll get a new teacher. That job is cursed anyways." the younger Diggory shrugged.

"You're not wrong." the younger Lupin stated then giggled.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Yah one more Les go