◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You called for me Professor Lockhart?" the older Greenwood said as she closed the door behind her.

"Yes,Take a seat Roseline." the blonde Professor said.

"I called you here to help Me,Harry and Rose in signing some fan mail." he added to his statement.

"And why me and not anyone else?"  the light blonde asked glaring at him.

"You're a very exceptional student" he said giving her a quill.

— Rose is from Huffle__claw 's book Weasley twin please read it!It's really good!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Oh great Lockfart called me to sign shitty 'fan mail' frick him. WHY ME WHY FRICKING ME.I was saying all this to myself .I then lifted up my head and Harry gave me a smile so I smiled back.

"Come...Come to me....Let me rip you...Let me tear you...Let me kill you..." I heard a voice say.

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What-?" the green eyed boy said.

"I know!"the Professor exclaimed,"Six solid months at the top of the bestseller list!Broke the records!"

"No..." the black haired boy said ,"that voice."

The red haired girl nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah I heard it too." the light blonde said.

"Sorry?" The Professor stated looking at the students puzzled "What voice?" 

"T-that voice that said- didn't you hear it?" Rose asked the Professor while the other two nodded their heads.

The professor looked at the three in astonishment.

"What,what are you three talking about?Perhaps you're getting a little bit drowsy.Great Scott,look at the time!We been here nearly four hours!I'd never believe it!"

Without a word the three students left the room.

The red head left for Slytherin common room leaving Harry and Roseline alone.

"Mind if I walk you to Hufflepuff?" the green eyed boy said as he turned to the blonde.

"Um.You should get to Gryffindor I'll see you tomorrow?" the light blonde girl said.

"Yeah see you tomorrow." the boy said turning the other way.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Remember what Cedric said,Helga Hufflepuff." the blonde murmured to herself taking a deep breath.

She tapped the barrel.In five seconds she was drenched in vinegar.

"Arg again...Well go to try this again!" she said to herself.She tapped the barrel and the door flang open.

"Yes!" she murmured clenching her fist.The blonde made her way to her dorm.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Rosie!Where the hell have you been!" the younger Diggory said clinging onto her friend.

"I.Can't.Breathe." the Hufflepuff Greenwood said as her friend pulled out of the hug.

"Ew!!Vinegar!!" the blue eyed girl said brushing off her robes.

"Shouldn't have hugged me when you know I'm not good with the password!!" the older Greenwood said removing her tie.

"I'll be in the shower." Roseline said to her friend then walked into the bathroom.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Lavender's blue dilly dilly.

Lavender's green.

When I am king dilly dilly you shall be queen." the light blonde hummed to herself as she dried her hair.

"So what went down at Lockfart's office?" Celia asked her dorm mate.

"Arg he called me to sign his shitty 'fan mail' " the light blonde said as she tied her hair in a bun."Then I heard this voice say something.Harry and Rose heard it too."

"Whose Rose?" the younger Diggory asked.

"I don't really know.But she looks like Ron..." the older Greenwood said slipping into her sheets.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

In Roseline's dreams:

"Papa?Papa whwere ywou going?" the toddler from Roseline's previous dream asked the black haired man.

"Don't worry princess, Papa will be back soon" he said kissing the toddlers forehead.

"I'll be back soon" the man said hugging blonde haired woman.

"Dad are you sure you'll be back?" a six year old boy asked.

"Yes.I will be back.I promise."He said then ruffled the boy's hair."If I don't take care of my princess for me!" He said before he left.

"Mom.I hope he comes back." the boy said hugging his mother.

"Me too sweetheart,me too." the blonde woman said stocking the boy's hair.

"Mama.I mwiss  Papa." the toddler said as her mother picked her up.

"Let's go inside." the blonde woman said as she held her son's hand.

End of dream.

The Hufflepuff Greenwood's dream ended with the three figures going inside a house.

"Why do I have these weird dreams." she said to herself as she sat on her bed."Might as well get some reading in." she thought to herself.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
The collab begins!