◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Night Rosie." the younger Diggory said as she got into her bed.

"Night." the light blonde said to her friend as she switched off the lights.

ゞRoseline's dreams

Roseline was now by the beach.She saw a tthe toddler playing with the sand and her brother helping her build a castle.

"Mwe gwoing two thwe watwer!" the toddler said as she stood up.

"No.Mom said to stay here while she's in there." the six year old said holding his sister's hand.

"Bwut....Mama." the toddler said almost in tears.

"She'll be back on the surface in a few.Don't cry!" he said holding his sister in his hands."

"What thwat." the toddler said pointing at the side of the ocean.

"Those are people....Wait they're shouting." the six year old said trying to listen to what they were saying.

"HELP PLEASE!" a woman shouted.

Roseline then followed the toddler and the boy who seemed to be running to where the people were.

There stood a woman

"Oh Dear. He might be dead!" the woman said.

"What's wrong Miss?" the boy asked the woman.

"My son fell in!" the woman said almost in tears.

"Wait here I'll be right back." the boy said as he jumped in.

"Oh my son!My precious!" the woman said holding a wet toddler  with platinum blonde hair in her hands.

"Thank you!" the said hugging the six year old.

"No problem Miss." the six year old said.

End of dream.

I do not know what the hell I wrote there and I'm too lazy to re-write it I wrote it like 10:30 p.m and I was like super tired lol.I hope you understood it if you didn't here's a summary.So the two kids were at the beach building a sand castle as they waited for their mom and toddler Draco fell in the ocean the ocean and his mom couldn't save him so the six year old saved him.Also this is in the wizarding world.I didn't understand what I wrote either

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hm so that was Draco?I don't even know the toddler in the first place. Wow I need to know who this toddler is ASAP! So my dreams are from the past.Why do I dream stuff other people have done or particularly that toddler has done. 

I said all this to myself pacing around the room.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Rosie it's like two a.m. Stop pacing." the younger Diggory said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry.Dream made me wake up." the older Greenwood said to her friend.

"So what was the dream about this time." Celia said as she sat up.

"So..." the light blonde told her dorm mate about the dream.

"You think it's Draco? Do you think  he has something to do with your weird dreams." the younger Diggory asked the friend who was now sitting at the edge of her bed.

"No.I don't understand my dreams" the light blonde said with her head in her hands.

"Well let's sleep we've got a long day later today." the Diggory said before switching off the lights.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Oh my gosh." the younger Lupin said as she dumped herself onto a bench.

"Classes are tiring!" the younger Diggory said putting her bag down.All the girls sat down.

"So you think the boys will be here?" the older Greenwood asked her friends.

"Yeah here the come." the younger Lupin said.

"Hey girls." the three fourth year boys said at the same time.

"Ok so what exactly do we meet about." the older Greenwood said as the boys sat down.

"I don't know.Stuff." the older Lupin said.

"We're friends! We can meet if we want to!" the blue eyed boy said.

"You're not wrong Mal!" the older Diggory said.

"Let's play two truths and a lie." the light blonde said to  the league.

"What's that?" everyone asked the girl confused.

"Wow you guys don't play that?" the girl asked .They all nodded.

"Ok so the rules are..." the blonde explained to her friends on how the game is played.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

It was now after dinner and the students were heading to their dorms.

"Why's everyone crowding there?" the older Greenwood asked the league as she pointed at the crowd.

"I don't know let's go find out!" the younger Lupin said jumping in excitement.

The league made their way through the crowd to find a message written in blood.

The Chamber Of Secrets Has Been Opened Once Again, Enemies Of The Heir,Beware.

"Enemies of the heir beware!" the platinum blonde said, "You'll be next mudbloods!" he said glaring at Hermione and Roseline specifically.The red head Slytherin then slapped Draco making the league giggle a bit.

They all then turn to look at Filch's immoble cat.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?WHAT'S GOING ON!" the cleaner shouted as he nudged some students to get to the scene of commotion.With no doubt  the older Malfoy's shout attracted Argus Filch.He saw his cat and fell to his knees.

"MY CAT!MY CAT!WHAT'S HAPPENED TO MRS NORRIS!" the cleaner cried.

"Can't you see? it's dead!" the  Slytherin red head said.He ignored the red head's statement and turned to glare at the boy who lived.

"YOU!" He screeched,"You!You've murdered my cat!You've killed her!I WILL KILL YOU!I will-" before he could finish his statement the voice of the headmaster rang in the hall.

"ARGUS!!" The students turned around and looked at the long bearded man.He walked past the 'Golden Trio' and detached the poor cat from the torch.

"Come with me Argus." Dumbledore said holding the immoble cat in his hands.

"My office is the nearest, Headmaster.Just upstairs-" the golden haired Professor told the man.

"Thank you Gilderoy." the headmaster said then walked away as three professors followed behind him.The golden haired one looking very excited.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE," a prefect shouted."TO YOUR DORMS!!" 

All the students groaned and left wanting to know more about the cat.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Hope this makes sense