◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hope to see one of you at Ravenclaw!" the blue eyed boy said to the two third years

"They're not exactly Ravenclaw material Mal." the light blonde stated making the two second year girls giggle.

"And why's that?" the brown haired boy asked glaring at her.

"I believe you're not smart enough." the light blonde said looking him in the eyes.

"Plus you act like a Gryffindor Aaron.And Connor's a wimp so I feel like Hufflepuff might be where he lands." the light blonde added to her statement.

"Such a Ravenclaw." the dark blonde muttered.

"I'm not a wimp!" the red head exclaimed.

"Yeah sure." the light blonde said then rolled her eyes.

"We'll see you guys around." the older Lupin stated as they left to their house tables.

"Deep breaths Ron, we've go this." the red head said patting the brown haired boy's shoulder.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Welcome to another year of Hogwarts."the head master chimed."It seems we have two special guest that need to be sorted in before the first years."

"Connor Eastern." 

The red head nervously walked up to the stool and sat as the hat was put onto his head.

"Hm...Some how hard.But it's between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff." 

"Braveness isn't really you're strong point.But loyalty is...."

"HUFFLEPUFF!" the hat chimed as the Hufflepuffs gave the red head a round of applause as he walked toward the table and sat next to his friends.

"Welcome to Hufflepuff family Red." the light blonde stated ruffling his hair.

"When will you stop calling me Red!" the red head said pouting.

"When pigs fly." the light blonde stated.

"There's a spell for that." the older Diggory told the two.

"Don't give him any ideas." the light blonde said glaring at him.

"Oh well." the fifth year said then turned back to his friends.

"Aaron Dane."

The brown haired boy glaped and slowly sat on the stool.

"Ah True heart of a Gryffindor."

"Always standing up for what's right."

"True bravery with in you.I believe the best house for you would be..."

"SLYTHERIN." the hat chimed as everyone looked surprised.

"Wait what." the light blonde said in shock as the brown haired boy sat at the Slytherin table.

"This hat's got terrible sorting skills." the dark blonde said to her best friend.

"Yes most of the time." the older Diggory butted in.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Arg Why Slytherin.I know no one there and most of them are just giving me death stares."the brown haired boy said to his friends.

"Don't worry Ron! Rose will help you out!" The blonde stated making the boy a bit less dull.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"So to get in you tap the barrel with your wand."the light blonde said to her friend. "Using the tune 'Helga Hufflepuff'.Do it wrong we both get soaked in vinegar." 

"Yikes I hate vinegar." the red head stated.

"Then don't mess up." the light blonde said pushing him forward.The red head took a deep breath and tapped the barrel.

"Good job Red." the light blonde said as the door opened.

"Welcome to Hufflepuff common room." the girl said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Woah.It's wonderful." the red head said looking around.

"Yes it is.Wait till you see the dorms." the light blonde stated excitedly.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde and the red head stayed in the common room and talked for a while.And just then the two Diggorys decided to join in.

"Hey Rosie." the dark blonde said to her best friend. 

"Hey Lia.Hi Ced." the light blonde stated.

"Hey."the older Diggory said before turning to the red head.

"How's Hufflepuff?" He asked.

"Great."the red head said all smiley.

"It's getting late.We should head to our dorms."the light blonde stated out of the blue.

"Don't be a bummer Rosie.We could stay up late."the dark blonde stated.

"We need to sleep Lia. And aren't you a perfect Ced?" The light blonde said.

"Oh yeah."the older Diggory said then laughed.

"Night Ced.Night Red."the light blonde said then left with the dark blonde.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The dark blonde glanced at her friend.As she dried her hair.

"You know Rosie.I still remember what you said about your powers..."the dark blonde said out of the blue.

"Oh I was hoping you forgot...I'm just not ready to let anyone else know."the light blonde said letting out a sigh.

"It's fine Rose.You can tell them when you're ready."the dark blonde said then smiled.

"Night Rosie."she said getting into her sheets.

"Night Lia." The light blonde said then blew out the candles.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
First chapter I wrote on phone hahaha, it's meh, removed a whole chunk of it tho, hope it makes sense.