Chapter Five

I cannot believe that Derek met me at the front door to the building with coffee in hand for me, not used to this, so of course my guard is up but I will admit it put me in a good mood for being not a morning person.

 Everyone was giving us looks but at that moment I did not care, I was walking with a handsome man that seemed interested in me and it was a nice feeling.

 Let all those women eat their hearts out and that thought made me smile while heading to the elevator to go to the floor I worked on. The conversation flowed smoothly while we headed to the third floor, once we were out and walking to my space, he was so close I could smell his aftershave, but it was one I never smelt before, it had a woodsy pine scent to it, and it was absolute amazing, and it put me at ease.

 Taking my hand and kissing it, telling me he is looking forward to our date on Wednesday he turned to leave, standing there watching him walk away I could not help but smile, he did have a nice tight ass in those dress slacks. 

Turning around and heading to my desk I notice a vase full of flowers, at first, I thought it was from Derek which made me smile but noticing the note I picked it up to read it, and I was shocked it was from Stephen.

 Looking up, I saw he was watching me from his office with a look on his face of uncertainty not knowing how I was going to react. I was not sure what I was going to say let alone do, he somehow knew to get me wildflowers mixed with roses, the combination I always bought for myself a mixture of both worlds combined. 

Before I knew it, he was right there in front of me wiping away a tear that I was trying so hard not to let go of, once he touched me my insides melted and I was no longer angry at him, listening to him explain why he didn't text and that he would tonight if I let him made my insides a mess. I knew I wanted him, but I was guarded around him now, he took my hand and almost dragged me to his office, watching him shut the door and close the blinds so we had privacy I couldn't stop myself and jumped on him and kissed him. 

It was the boldest move I have ever done, but it felt right to be in his arms and feeling his lips against mine. I needed it more than I realized, my body knows me better than I do. My body molded to his, feeling his hands on my butt, holding me to him sent a shiver to my core and pulling away looking at him, he had the look of wanting to take me right there and now. But he was holding himself back, and I knew that had to have been hard to do as I slide down from his hands, I affected him.

I so wanted that inside of me right now, but I knew I also had to wait. Making sure everything was straightened out and I looked presentable again I opened the door and smiled at him as I walked out and went to my desk to start up my work for the day. Course throughout the day I could hardly concentrate on work, I kept smelling at the flowers and peeking at Stephen in his office, who was watching me with that look of hunger and that made my insides melt even more and my underwear wet as all hell.

 The day went by in a blur till my watch alarm beeped that it was already four o'clock and time to finally go home, I need to take a shower and take care of myself if I am going to make it through this week. 

As I was about to step into the elevator, Stephen was right next to me. I looked up at him and he smiled, he was not saying anything for others were around us, but I could see that twinkle in his eyes without secret that we held between us.

 As the elevator opened, I could feel Stephen go ridged as he placed his hand on my lower back to guide me in. I was confused at first then I saw Derek. Once inside you could feel the tension growing thicker by the second.

 I looked over at Derek and if looks could kill the way he was looking at Stephen was confusing. Suddenly, the look was gone when he looked down at me and smiled, "Good afternoon, Lori, I hope you had a pleasant day?" smiling back at him "I did, thank you" I replied to him.