Chapter 26: Knowing her

Vanessa Shanelle Luis

When I woke up we were still lying on the sofa. I am still amaze in his looks, in his body and in his performance. Sa tingin ko naman alam niyo kung ano ang tinutukoy kong performance hindi ba?

Buti nga nagkasya kami dito sa couch medyo malaki kasi ang katawan niya, he is so hot, and still siya yung lalakeng minamahal ko. I love him, I am proud of it. Mahal ko siya eh.

I didn't notice that we are still naked, ahahaha! Paano kasi hindi ko napansin, sa mukha niya agad ako nakatingin eh. Saka ko napansin yung kalmot sa mukha niya. Hays. She is a bitch, this wound is because of her. Bruha siya, napakakapal ng mukha.

I am about to stand up when he pulled me in and hugged me tight.

"Where are you going?"

He said in his hoarse voice, I hate him when he is like this to me. He is always thinking that I am not a woman, he does always hurt my feelings. I do understand him. It is because of the way I treated him when we were in States.

I removed his hands and stood up, I searched for his first aid kit, and I just found it easily.

Bumalik ako sa lugar kung nasaan siya, at bigla na naman siyang nagsalita kaya nagulat ako ng kaunti.

"Seeing you like that, can make me stay here for the whole day."

He is pervert, but I am used to it. I don't know why pero dapat galit na galit na siya sa akin ngayon.

"Pervert."

Yun lang ang nasabi ko at lumapit ako sa kanya, I put some ointment on his wound and let it dry. I covered it with a bandaid and started to wear my clothes. I've forgotten that I have work. -_-

I am always wishing that someday he would tell me to stay with him and never leave him; but furthermore, I know that wish will never be granted because he doesn't love me.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
When sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

I held the doorknob and closed my eyes until I opened the door, there is no voice coming from him that causes me to stay. So that I walked out in his unit and rode a taxi.
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Naiiyak ako, pero pinigilan ko. Dahil sa ginawa ko sa kanya noon at ngayon sa tingin niyo ba mamahalin niya pa ako? F*ck, I know the answer is not anymore.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Pumasok ako sa opisina ko at nagmadali akong magshower. Habang nasa shower, tears are running down through my face. I'm hurt, it's not alright. I don't know what I am going to do now. I know he loves Joey Perez at wala na akong magagawa sa bagay na 'yon.

Nagbihis na ako at inayos ang sarili ko, hindi pwedeng ganito. Papanget ako sa photoshoot ko mamaya, bwisit kasi si Sebastian eh.

Later on, someone knocks on my door. My secretary goes to me and talked.

"Mam, Mr. De Silva comes here to talk to you."

What?

"Let him in."

Maya-maya ay pumasok ang isang lalakeng feeling ko nasa 50's na, daddy 'to nila Vince for sure. Nakasama ko na siya sa isang meeting with my dad.

"Good morning hija."

I stood up to show some respect and let him sit on the chair in the front of my desk.

"Good morning din po. So, bakit po kayo nandito?"

Tumawa siya at ngumiti sa akin.

"Do you like my son. Don't you?"

"H-how did you know sir?"

"Call me tito as of now. Your dad and I made a decision, you will be married to my son, Sebastian De Silva."

Medyo nagulat ako sa sinabi ni tito Rafael, tito na raw itawag ko eh.

"But why?"

"My son is a womanizer I know that, but I want him to settle down. You fit together, so we have decided that you should marry him."

I don't know how I should be reacting now. Soon we will be married, thinking of that thought made me feel happy.

***

So another conflict na naman? Ano nang mangyayari kay Sebastian at kay Vanessa? Eh paano na si Joey? But how about Vince? Ang gulo-gulo nilang lahat.

-kathycarrot26