-[ Y/n L/n + Family ]-

Hi-ho! Welcome to my new book!

Disclaimer!

Before you ask, I got these pictures on Pinterest, good for images, not so much for art credit. I do not claim ownership for any pictures!
—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—

 I do not claim ownership for any pictures! —=—=—=—=—=—=—=—=—

(Headband on)

(Headband off)

(Headband off)

Information -

Name: Y/n L/n

Hero Name: Unrelenting Storm: Raijin

Age: 16

Height: 178.28 cm = 5, 10

Personality: He's a very friendly and caring person, but this gets overshadowed by his laidback attitude.

Quirk: Storm -

Storm is a combination of the two Quirks Thunder and Aerokinesis.

Thunder - The ability to generate and channel lightning from the user's body or summon it from the sky itself. They can also channel it through their body letting them significantly increase their speed and strength. (Electrokinesis)

This lightning can be used in a multitude of ways, though using it for too long can drain the user's energy rapidly and put a small strain on the body.

Aerokinesis - Complete and total control of the Air itself giving the ability to move it around in the form of strong gusts, sharp blades, or even invisible platforms.

With proper training, the user can achieve a state of weightlessness and fly for brief periods of time.

(Essentially Airbending)

Storm gives the user the full abilities of both Quirks. Allowing them manipulate the air and control/generate lightning. With this also comes both drawbacks. Using it for too long drains energy and can strain the body.