PHANTOM GLADIATOR!

*Y/N POV*

After waiting for quite a bit, someone finally speaks only to deliver something you feared to hear.

Speaker:"THE COUNCIL HAS SEALED THE TUNNELS, THERE'S NO WAY OUT!"

Alice:"Y/N, what are we gonna do?" She starts to cry

Y/N:"Hey, it's gonna be fine you got me remember?"

Just then a wall in the tunnels goes down as 15 Grimm go through.

Y/N:"SHIT!"

Random Person:"We're gonna die!"

Y/N:"Not on my watch. I didn't wanna do this, but sadly I have to."

Alice:"What do you mean?"

Y/N:"Alice, I'll meet you up ahead okay?"

Alice:"What?! I'm not leaving you!"

Y/N:"I'll be fine, now GO!"

Alice hesitates for a moment but nods and runs off.

Alice:"If you die you owe me more cookies!"

Y/N:"Yare Yare Daze"

She finally runs off, and you're left with Grimm near you.

Y/N:"Fuck's sake."

You activate your semblance 'Quick Thinking' to analyze the situation.

'So there's 10 Beowolves, 3 Ursai, and 2 Deathstalkers, it looks as if some of them have been injured already, not fatal, but still worth something, alright Y/N picture it, a health bar on top, alright so 3 beowolves are near death, the rest of the beowolves are half health I assume, the Ursai are almost dead aswell, while the 2 death stalkers are practically unscathed. Yare yare daze, should be a piece of cake.'

You pick up a knife that somebody dropped and prepare yourself for the oncoming battle.

Y/N:"Alright then you pieces of shit bring it!"

The 3 beowolves that are near-death charge at you. You dodge their attacks and slide under, then in a swift motion you stab one in the head. You then enable 'Quick Thinking' to predict what the rest of the Grimm will do based on their movement and quickly flip backwards as one of the Beowolves try to hit you. While in mid-air you throw your knife to the aforementioned Grimm, killing it. After that you start to evade all the Grimms' attacks in hopes of finding it's weakest points using 'Quick Thinking'.

'Gotcha.'

You kick one of the Beowolves in the knees, adding on to the injury it already had on there, making it temporarily immobile. You run towards the knife you threw and pick it up only to be charged by one of the Ursai, resulting in you dropping the knife and your aura to be Yellow as you look to your scroll.

'Shit, what's this other feeling in my chest?'

You look down and see that the arrow had stabbed your chest. You go on one knee because of the pain.

'Is this how I go? Damn looks like I owe Alice some cookies.'

As the Ursa tries charging at you once more, you close your eyes waiting for the impact, only for it never to have made contact. You slowly open your eyes, and you see a purple arm holding back the Ursa. You look to your chest and see that the injury is gone. You stand up and the hand that save you fully reveals its form.

 You stand up and the hand that save you fully reveals its form