Crater Face

*RUBY'S POV*

You were on the bullhead on the way to Beacon.

Yang:"Oh! I can't believe my baby sister's going to Beacon with me, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!"

You lose your breath as Yang hugs you like a mama bear.

Ruby:*losing breath* "Can you stop?"

Yang finally let's go of you as you breathe in the air like a swimmer who's been underwater for 5 minutes, gasping for air.

Yang:"But I'm so proud of you!!!"

Ruby:"Really sis', it was nothing."

Yang:"What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon's gonna think you're the bee's knees."

Ruby:"I don't wanna be the bee's knees, I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees, plus it was Alice's big brother that did all the work."

You blush lightly, as you remember Alice's big brother.

Yang sees this and grows a mischievous smile.

Yang:"Ooh, someone's got a crush on Alice's brother~"

You blush even harder at Yang's tease.

Ruby:"No I don't! I'm just thankful that he helped me, that's all."

Yang:"Whatever you say sis'."

You then hear someone sneeze quite loudly.

Ruby:"Bless you, to whoever that was."

Yang:"Awwwww you're so adorable!"

*Y/N POV*

Alice:"That was one hell of a sneeze bro."

Y/N:"Yeah someone must've talked about me."

Alice looked at you extremely excited.

Y/N:"What is it?"

Alice:"Nothing. I'm just so happy that my big brother gets to go to Beacon with me. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!"

Y/N:"I'm just entering so I can make sure you don't get into trouble."

Alice:"Yeah, but still, you just became full on cool when you took out Torchwick's henchmen!"

Y/N:"It was easy sis', I've dealt with more threatening dummies than him."

Alice:"Which makes you look even cooler!"

Y/N:"What's with you today? I'm not used to you saying I'm cool without an insult accompanying it."

Alice:"You dummy! I'm just happy that I get to have a cool older brother, just in case any students try to hit on me."

Y/N:"I'm fine with you having a boyfriend, but if he breaks your heart, I'll break his face and many more other body parts that you do not want to know about."

Alice:"Chill out bro, tis' but a joke."

Y/N:"I have to get those old DVD's out of your reach."

Alice:"But seriously though, even though you're a dummy most of the time, that way you became serious against Torchwick is so cool!"

Y/N:"For the last time Alice, it was nothing, I was just protecting you and your cute friend."

You pause for a moment realizing what you just said, while Alice grows a mischievous grin.

Alice:"Ooh, looks like someone has a crush on Ruby~"

Y/N:"What?! No I don't!"

Alice:"You love her, you love her!"